Criminalization of sexual acts (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah but is twice the risk of genetic mutations a good enough reason to limit breeding within incestuous relationships?

Wehrmacht

HSC
-I don't think incestual relationship should be supported under any circumstance as its disgusting...
-I agree that those with genetic deffects should not be allowed to procreate
-Im all for gay people doing what they want to do

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i think that gay sex is digusting so i dont support it under any circumstances

tonyharrison

HSC
i think that gay sex is digusting so i dont support it under any circumstances
Doesn't affect anyone else though..not really.

Incest could result in a mutant child...and that would affect that child's life because the parents were irresponsible

Gay people can't have children

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
thats why im saying they should be allowed to fuck all they want, just not reproduce
and with advances in genetic screening technology they can probablt reproduce safely in the future anyway

tonyharrison

HSC
Yar i agree.

But gay people should be allowed to do whatever they want because they aren't affecting anyone.

HSC
No no no, i meant, perhaps we're disgusted because in our biology makes us that way...
You're right with this. It's part of our psychological/biological development.

Reverse sexual imprinting is also seen: when two people live in close domestic proximity during the first few years in the life of either one, both are desensitized to later close sexual attraction. This phenomenon, known as the Westermarck effect, was first formally described by Finnish anthropologist Edvard Westermarck. The Westermarck effect has since been observed in many places and cultures, including in the Israeli kibbutz system, and the Chinese Shim-pua marriage customs, as well as in biological-related families.
In the case of the Israeli kibbutzim (collective farms), children were reared somewhat communally in peer groups—groups based on age, not biological relation. A study of the marriage patterns of these children later in life revealed that out of the nearly 3,000 marriages that occurred across the kibbutz system, only fourteen were between children from the same peer group. Of those fourteen, none had been reared together during the first six years of life. This result provides evidence not only that the Westermarck effect is demonstrable, but that it operates during the critical period from birth to the age of six (Shepher, 1983).
When close proximity during this critical period does not occur—for example, where a brother and sister are brought up separately, never meeting one another—they may find one another highly sexually attractive when they meet as adults. This phenomenon is known as genetic sexual attraction. This observation is consistent with the hypothesis that the Westermarck effect evolved because it suppressed inbreeding. This attraction may also be seen with cousin couples.
Imprinting (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HSC
Yeah... technically. I think killing should be defined as taking someone's life against their will...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'd say that with age of consent the laws need to be adjusted. 16 is too young. If your 16 year old child was sleeping with a 30 year olds or something wouldn't you be grossed out?

14-17 3 years difference IMO, obviously discretion is possible, e.g. it's unlikely a 21 year old would be prosecuted for banging a 17 year old, but it can be considered.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I can't be open minded when it comes to incest.
Imagine doing it with a sibling or a parent, WTF.
IT'S NOT RIGHT.
YUUUUUCK/SPEEEW/BLEUGH.

Well say I feel the same way about gays.

That means we should take away their rights I assume?

right so if i consented to you killing me? you shouldn't be charged period?
Of course she shouldn't.

If your 16 year old child was sleeping with a 30 year olds or something wouldn't you be grossed out?
If a future daughter of mine had sex with black guys, regardless of her age, I would be "grossed out".

That's it, ban interracial sex.

:haha:

00iCon

HSC

yes. yes we should. just my stance. but that even includes no intercourse with others than your married partner. so you can see my angle.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

It's not the same.
Shit comparison.

I believe, to accept an action/concept/blah, you must be willing to do it, or not mind doing it.
If you accept murder, then it suggests that you are fine with undertaking murder yourself. If you accept incest, then I'm sure you'd enjoy screwing your mum.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's not the same.
Shit comparison.

I believe, to accept an action/concept/blah, you must be willing to do it, or not mind doing it.
If you accept murder, then it suggests that you are fine with undertaking murder yourself. If you accept incest, then I'm sure you'd enjoy screwing your mum.
hahaha

no

this is retarded

i am not fine with fucking another man.
but i am fine with other people wanting to do so if they want

because they are not hurting anyone (assuming it is consensual)

murder is a fucking moronic analogy
obviously murder is completely different because it is not consensual

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Shit comparison.
No it's not, it's a perfect comparison.

You don't want an act to be made legal because you find it "Gross", in this case incest. People think the same thing about homosexuals, because they too find it "gross".

Well then you're a fucking moron.

I haven't and will not ever engage in Incest, Homosexuality, Illicit Drug Use and a myriad of other acts, and yet I fight to have them legal more than anyone else would.

Unless said act violates the freedoms of another person (not being offended or "grossed out" is not a freedom), then it should be legal.

If you accept incest, then I'm sure you'd enjoy screwing your mum.
Nope, but I'm sure I would enjoy screwing your mum, you dumb bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)