Creative questions? (1 Viewer)

monsters

HSC
Okay, so I'm usually good at this kind of thing, but I'm struggling to come up with ideas for the creative parts for some of my subjects; a story for extension 2 english, the individual project (make up my own essay question) for drama and visual arts body of work.
Everything is so broad, and it's horrible! Does anyone know what the markers particularly look for? Or tell me some of the things you're planning on writing/creating for your subjects :D it'll be much appreciated!

bored of sc

HSC
Write what you know. This is essential.
Work outwards from a simple premise (idea).

An autobiography type thing could work if you think you've had an interesting life and there's no privacy issues i.e. if you're willing to share personal experiences.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Always write down every idea that comes to you. For majority of last year, I carried a notebook with me for ideas. Now I just enter them into my phone, but the point's the same. Even if it's late at night, make sure you get them down or else you'll forget them.

Discover what you're interested in creatively, and work from there. For drama, I was interested in silent physical performance, so my IP Performance was primarily silent.

Markers are looking for something that highlights your skills. There are no set rules, so use this to your advantage.

monsters

HSC
I'll more than likely do that now too, carry something around to write ideas in. I seem to come up with some things just before I go to sleep and tell myself I'll remember in the morning, and never do >____>

And for drama, I have been doing it since year seven but I'm not a fan of performing and know I could do a lot better with a writing IP, I'm just not sure what to write about for the essay one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)