Cramming. (1 Viewer)

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Even though it isn't going to affect me in the future I still want to do well in it. =D

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Dude, it's not a hard thing to pass the SC. I passed, after all haha.

Once you've done your HSC, the SC counts for nothing. Sure, getting dux or good results looks good, but after the HSC, it really doesn't matter. Not many employers look at your resume and notice dux years, they are interested in practical skills and reccomendations.

Unless you plan on uni.

Then dux is good, but again, the SC itself counts for nothing. It's the HSC and your UAI that gets you into good uni's.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
-may-cat- said:
Cramming? In year 10? BAH! You guys don't know the meaning of the word!
True. Multiple all nighters during back-to-back exams, and one exam every day in the HSC... Then having 8 days till your next exam, getting lazy then having to get back in gear.

That's how it was for me. It was torture.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
lol I havn't studied at all. And the SC starts monday.

Won't be able to study saturday or sunday morning cos I got tutor and church. By the time I get home after tutor on saturday it will be 6pm already. Probably won't have the energy to study then.

Will only have Sunday afternoon to cram then lol.

Probably study history, geo and science. Our history and geo tcha had to go on vacation and HSC marking so we didn't finish the course. Now we have to learn from photocopied worksheets from retroactive cos the tcha didn't finish what was suppose to be finished ages ago!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
You aren't screwed. I didn't study for SC exams, not even a little, and I did heaps better than I expected (88+ in every exam)

Sastrawan

HSC
lol sorry if I sounded flippant... you really don't have to worry - the exam isn't hard, since it covers a lot of what you already know due to school exams, etc. You marks won't matter very much in the grand scheme of things, and if you're struggling now, you really have plenty of time to make it up. I know friends who have turned their whole study ethic around in year 12, so don't stress about how this will affect your future marks. I know this is what all the '08ers are telling you, but that's because it's true :)

Anyway, gl, and try to hf!

Sastrawan

HSC
LOL all in jest, TBK, don't take it to heart ;)

I'm still not done :( that's my excuse, if you'll accept it

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel like such a looser... I havnt studied a bit and its soo hard to concentrate.. blah im going to FAIL!!!!

seriously I think im goindg to do crap... band 5 only *cry*

I Want band 6.. someone help me!!

studentcheese

HSC
iRuler said:
I feel like such a looser... I havnt studied a bit and its soo hard to concentrate.. blah im going to FAIL!!!!

seriously I think im goindg to do crap... band 5 only *cry*

I Want band 6.. someone help me!!
You're like me. I haven't studied at all, and I don't feel any stress. I think I'm gonna seriously get band 5's. :mad: Someone motivate me, please :D

speedofsound

HSC
lulz, I cannot even motivate myself, let alone anyone else. Band 5's will not be the end of you.

smushieex

HSC
and it's not like there's anything wrong with getting a band 5. =='

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously I have studied but it doesn't seem to he sinking in.. Man if only I can do about 12-14 hours of study a day for the next 2 days.. Meh or even like 5 hours a subnet I know I'll be ok.. But I'm gettig distracted.. I could study for maths on Monday (evening).. So I guess I need 20-22 hours in the next 2 day

Ok I'm off to study hehe

Good luck everyone an go kick some ass!!!

studentcheese

HSC
Thanks. You kick some ass too! Beat all your enemies :D I'm gonna try and study (I guess) but the internet is distracting me.

Let's kick some serious butt. :)

TBK11

HSC
Sastrawan said:
LOL all in jest, TBK, don't take it to heart ;)

I'm still not done :( that's my excuse, if you'll accept it
hehe its no worries :) i dont take it to the heart

smile=D=D=D

HSC
iRuler said:
Seriously I have studied but it doesn't seem to he sinking in.. Man if only I can do about 12-14 hours of study a day for the next 2 days.. Meh or even like 5 hours a subnet I know I'll be ok.. But I'm gettig distracted.. I could study for maths on Monday (evening).. So I guess I need 20-22 hours in the next 2 day

Ok I'm off to study hehe

Good luck everyone an go kick some ass!!!
distracted?? hmm i wonder why? *points finger at bos*

god i havnt studied either :(( and im sick too, how frkn convenient

oh well ill just stare at my notes for like hours till they sink in :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and yes i shall kickASS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)