CPS Enrolment today... (1 Viewer)

mrbsting

HSC
Was as a bit of a nightmare but I'm glad I got through it. Struggled to get some exemptions based on technicalities. Sucked ass.

Also I totally forgot about my student ID card. Anyone know which room (and times) you're supposed to get it?

Justin.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
this day was horrific for me. there was fkn no one in the engineering booth all day. lametastic. hopefully i can get it sorted next week without a late fee, if not, its usyd for me

didnt get enrolled in units, didn't get nothing!

maka

HSC
You can get your student card inb Week 1.

Just print off your enrolment details with your subjects off e etudent and you are sweet.

maka

HSC
Yeah the CPS system is very old fashioned and very time consuming.

Last year, it took me from about 9 30 -5. I just thought I'll wait till next week for my student card.

My difficulty arose from my HRM subjects not fitting in comfortably within another degree. Add in all the waiting and the sheer volume of people who needed academic advice and the like. I had to visit so many departments from Law, Business Law, Business, Psychology, Statistics, Accounting, Economics and then make a timetable and put them into the computer.

I remember having some 20 minute conversation with Lawrence McNamara about why I should be exempted for Law Lawyers and Society. He was a heaps good bloke and when I had him for Crim 1, it was quite enjoyable. Suffice to say I got no exemption for that.

I just dont know why they dont have a list of equivalent credits which can be granted automatically and then require unit outlines for subjects not yet evaluated.

HSC
N/A
mrbsting said:
Was as a bit of a nightmare but I'm glad I got through it. Struggled to get some exemptions based on technicalities. Sucked ass.

Also I totally forgot about my student ID card. Anyone know which room (and times) you're supposed to get it?

Justin.
Get it from the IT Help desk in Student Central (C5C 244)

Off the top of my head I believe it is open 8am-6pm on most days, with tuesdays and thursday extended to 9pm. Saturdays is 10am to 5pm I think.

mrbsting

HSC
thanks glitterfairy! I might give SES a call just to be on the safe side!

maka

HSC
I was at UTS doing Business and I did a couse called Business Law and EThics.

UNSW used to have it as an equivalent for Law Lawyers and Society.

I was hoping for a full exemption.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)