Course with no (V) Vacancies (1 Viewer)

rego2

HSC
Does anyone know that if courses with no V will mean that there are no more spaces available? so its impossible they will be offering the course in the late round? or final round?

shannonm

HSC
N/A
Use your head please
not everyone who recieved an offer will accept it, so yes, there may still be offers made in the late round for courses with 'no V'.

rego2

HSC
What i really mean is that what are the chances that courses with no V will still offer some spaces in the late round, cause i really want to do B Maths and Computing at UTS but there are no V... im so desperated in getting into this course.. does anyone know any way i can still get into the course if they didnt offer me the course in the late round cause there are no V available?

gman03

HSC
It is not the end if you can't make it this year. You can still make it after doing one year of uni and make a transfer.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh and doing that is about the easiest thing to do

rego2

HSC
Anything else beside transfering? cause i rather stay at my current course then trying 2 transfer...
Would begging and crying work for UAC or UTS?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
A transfer is not that bad if you do a degree related to your course I was considering it had I not got into what i wanted, if you reqally want it, you will do a transfer :)

Crying to UAC is pointless, they have no control over it. Crying to UTS may work, probably not but I guess it's worth a shot...

Don't stress too much, you might be lucky and get in on late rounds depending how close to the cutoff you are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)