Counter-Strike: Source (1 Viewer)

machima

HSC
blackbunny said:
CS Source is for fucking noobs. i fucking hate it so much>>>not as much as condition zero. cs on original hl engive will be the god. all leet players play cs 1.6. CS SOURCE IS FOR FUCKING NEWBS WITH THE NEW ENGINE THERE ARE MORE CAMPING SPOTS THAN EVER WAS.... FUCK OFF. AND ITS NEWB FIENDLY >>>> SPRAY AND PRAY >>> 3 head shot in a row FUCKED OFF
You dick, the REAL CS will always be BETA 5. After that CS went down the hole to be come the pile of dog shit it is today. I bet you didnt even start playing until v1.0 eh?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Reshie said:
do they have any awp maps??
like awp_bycastor??
AWP maps, there is a whole server dedicated to it

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
CS Source Bots RoXXz!!
If you've been updating ur css version, the latest one comes in with bot support. They're awesome, they talk through the radio, they hide in good spots & they aim like humans (not jagged and aimbots-like).
I'm actually quite happy playing with the bots but it does get boring since there aren't as many maps made for css as it were for cs.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I hate CS Source. nothing feels rite in tha shit game. CS:CZ all the way. If anyone wanna play come to: 202.125.44.65:27016 my nick is "Plague"

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
Purp|e said:
dude ... cs:cz = teh suxz0r ... atleast go back to 1.6 .... if not 1.3, 1.5 ... those were the days <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
OMG cs 1.3 was teh bomb! now cs:s is peure pwnage
but seriously i only got cz because i was on dial up and i wanted to play cs not ont he net, sooooo it was only good for the bots! and the flashing picture when the bomb was planted OHH leet!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
well my name is clock work orange on CSS, if u see me say hi
i normally play fun maps

blackbunny

HSC
STOP TALKING ABOUT CSS , ITS FOR FUCKING NOOBS, NOT TO MENTION IT GOT NO FUNMAPS, SURFMAPS, KZ, NW, FY, maps CSS GOT NOTHING.DELETE THIS GAY THREAD

equiski

HSC
blackbunny said:
STOP TALKING ABOUT CSS , ITS FOR FUCKING NOOBS, NOT TO MENTION IT GOT NO FUNMAPS, SURFMAPS, KZ, NW, FY, maps CSS GOT NOTHING.DELETE THIS GAY THREAD
I was recently playing on a CS:S map where you have to do incline skating.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
i've toyed around with CS:S a bit at a langames café, and i must say they've done well to improve it. i like the glass, smoke, gunflash and flashbang effects particularly.

my computer is probably a bit too shit to run it though, so i'm sticking to condition zero. so hooked on the warcraft 3 servers atm lol.

if anyone plays cz, i play under the name of either "Twister" or "headpainter"

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Wh3n 1 Pl4Y CS SOURCE oN tehe intranet my n4M3 is ILOVEBILLYBOYD - say SUP YO to me whenev yo'all!

full on i used to b3 like all yo prof. le3t boyz sayin CSS is for teh n00bz but den i started playin it and i was like damn bitch, disz is pretty slick. i mean 4 real yo, the original CS is the past! Stop livin in da past! CSS is da future yo'all. U C4NT be time travellin back to whenev it came out and be all spliff about it cuz dat shit is wack.

equiski

HSC
DaddyK said:
Rofl at nerds in here, except wangz0r, hes a champ. YOU ALL SHOULD GET GIRLFRIENDS.
Go back to pleasuring you gi... playing GT4 you lonely shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)