Could my mark be a mistake? exactly the same score for two subjects? (1 Viewer)

katoji

HSC
Okay well I know didn't do well at all in maths, because I studied it last minute - I got 76. But I got the same exact score for drama, when I was getting 87-89 in my marks consistently in school. I'm also first in drama.

So do you think there's any likelihood of a mistake?

The result was averaged for maths between the exam/assessment. However for drama both exam/assessment marks were the same anyway

edit: I am, just waiting for the phone line to open. and students online's login is closed. just wanted to know what you think.

Last edited:

loaves

HSC
IMO it sounds like your school just marked easy for drama...still worth checking it with BOS for your peace of mind though.

enoilgam

HSC
Okay well I know didn't do well at all in maths, because I studied it last minute - I got 76. But I got the same exact score for drama, when I was getting 87-89 in my marks consistently in school. I'm also first in drama.

So do you think there's any likelihood of a mistake?

The result was averaged for maths between the exam/assessment. However for drama both exam/assessment marks were the same anyway

edit: I am, just waiting for the phone line to open. and students online's login is closed. just wanted to know what you think.
Sounds like you got the highest external mark for drama, meaning that as you were first internally, your assessment mark and exam mark will be the same. Your cohort and you probably didnt do well overall. That would explain the low marks unfortunately.

bigbirdbanana

HSC
Sounds like you got the highest external mark for drama, meaning that as you were first internally, your assessment mark and exam mark will be the same. Your cohort and you probably didnt do well overall. That would explain the low marks unfortunately.
This :(

thefatman123

HSC
you think thats sus my examination and assesment mark for legal were both 89, and i got a HSC mark of 85 for advanced and chem :S

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This is precisely the reason. If you are first internally and externally, you will just get your mark and that's it.

jniranjan

HSC
I expected 88+ in Geo, but only got 82. I swear there's a mistake. Also got that mark in business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)