• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you take a coronavirus vaccine if it was available to you, and if so which would you prefer?

• No

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Any vaccine

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Pfizer

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • Astra Zeneca

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Already vaccinated with AZ

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Already vaccinated with Pfizer

Votes: 62 40.0%
  • Moderna

• Sputnik

• Janssen

• Novavax

• Total voters

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
That's definitely not the "Sydney Olympic Stadium" lol (the actual name is Qudos Bank Arena, but generally most people refer to ANZ Stadium as the "Olympic Stadium" which is not even a mass vaccination venue). I got vaccinated there and and it looks nothing like that inside.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
this whole thing is a clusterfuck, no one is ever gonna know anything about it or what the 'right' thing to do was for years, possibly decades, anyone who says otherwise is hastily extrapolating and is full of shit

still not wearing a mask outside they can go and get fucked

i've been mask/covid karen'd 3 times in the past two weeks

once at a gas station i was walking past by this civil engineer with a nerd voice lol

once was a drive-by karening i screamed at them to go and get fucked

other time wasnt bc of mask wearing but bc i was out but obviously not exercising, guy came out of his home and said he'd get my licence plate and i told him to do it and walked off

just stand up to them and they crumble

notme123

HSC
1629848690250.png "Big Sister"
Ok, but can we all agree this is creepy af. I don't think this photo is fake but the deaths may be. I know people who faint after any type of needle. It wasn't confirmed if they were dead or not. If they died, kinda horrifying what happened.

Edit: now that I think more about it, the people who faint when they get needles (it's scientifically called a vasovagal response), do so during or immediately after the injection (I've seen it with my own eyes and it was terrifying). The students in the photos looked like they weren't in the vaccine alcoves, meaning it didn't happen immediately after as I'm sure it's not just jab and go scenario, there must be some signing maybe, which means we could rule out the needle possibility. But that's just my thought maybe the response affects people differently.

Last edited:

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
View attachment 31796 "Big Sister"
Ok, but can we all agree this is creepy af. I don't think this photo is fake but the deaths may be. I know people who faint after any type of needle. It wasn't confirmed if they were dead or not. If they died, kinda horrifying what happened.

Edit: now that I think more about it, the people who faint when they get needles (it's scientifically called a vasovagal response), do so during or immediately after the injection (I've seen it with my own eyes and it was terrifying). The students in the photos looked like they weren't in the vaccine alcoves, meaning it didn't happen immediately after as I'm sure it's not just jab and go scenario, there must be some signing maybe, which means we could rule out the needle possibility. But that's just my thought maybe the response affects people differently.
yeah that area is where you wait for 15 minutes after getting the vaccine incase you feel sick

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
View attachment 31796 "Big Sister"

Lmao just got the 1984 reference. Nice.

notme123

HSC
this is more brave new world esque than 1984

which was a satire of stalinism
It's brave new would in the sense its psychological (division and fear) and chemical (soma) warfare.
Actually, more so to speak, the fear part links to 1984 more. Fear is how you drive a population.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)