Copying sample answers from trial papers question? (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Keep in mind the marking guidelines and sample answers for trial examinations may not necessarily be indicative of how the exact same questions would be marked for the HSC examination itself.
Use it as a guide as some of the sample answers / marking guidelines are horrible!
Example in this years CSSA Physics paper, the verb used for a 6 marker was discuss, but according to the marking criteria, all you needed to do was describe stuff to get 6/6 -- I changed this marking guideline along with several other teachers who used the CSSA paper.
So, be careful!
Even then...I have found that the marking guidelines of CSSA have been questionable, at best. You really don't want to be relying on their sample answers either.

not sure if you're being serious
The sciences are entirely rote LOL
Depends on who writes the paper.

aimpacc

HSC
with all those tests, u probs wont even remember them word by word....ull miss by maybe 10 words, but if u could still make up the structure and nclude key points, then why not :)

Thank_You

HSC
Nah no way. You can't really plagiarise, there is like only one answer. I'm sure they read the same again and again but only slight changes

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it classed as plagiarism if I use a sample answer from CSSA (and assuming the same question comes in hsc) if I copy the exact sample answer from the marking guideline sample answer? Or is it ok?
Technically plagiarism, but I don't think it matters in this case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)