copy cat. (1 Viewer)

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
my friend and I like to bounce ideas off each other, lately she has been doing less 'bouncing' and more stealing.
she has ripped off the base concept for three of my assessment tasks as well as the idea for my PIP, which i have pursued throughout high school, its something I'm ridiculously passionate about and very interested in- doesn't happen often.

so what the hell do i do? i love her to death but she rips off my ideas and doesn't do them justice.

for our current assessment task she has already handed in a draft and she's been discussing it with me as if it were her original idea.
skjcbdsakjbcdjkscvxadhjsvcxkhjasckvhjsvkchjvskjhcvdskjhc

x-Manda-x

HSC
Perhaps you should start to keep your ideas to yourself, or at least the ones you're real keen on. You could always talk to her also, share your thoughts and maybe she will beome more inventive for her own assessment ideas.

I completely understand where you're coming from :)

speedofsound

HSC
no matter how much you love her you should talk to her about it. that would piss me off royally if my friend did that.

K

khorne

You'll need to find some notes on hiding a body then....not as easy at getting BOS resources :D

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
You'll need to find some notes on hiding a body then....not as easy at getting BOS resources :D
Hehe.

I'd suggest keeping your actual ideas to yourself but still bouncing ideas off each other until you're calm enough to talk to her :)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
give her so dodgy ideas to sabotage her?
shank her?

nah just tell her she's taking more than she's giving, if she's anything of a good friend she'll be reasonable about it

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol why would you give get good ideas... thats like digging your own grave..............................

Seriously... dont give, just take, thats all that you need
/

But Seriously, stop sharing ideas, I never share with my friends, because I know they'll steal...

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
its never bothered me before, i like discussing things, refining my ideas.
i think its because its a topic i'm passionate about.
but yeah, i may play my cards closer to my chest.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)