Coop program (1 Viewer)

samouree

HSC
Hi I'm applying for the coop scholarship and looking at the application there is an entire section for your marks in both year 11 and 12. I failed almost everything in year 11 but significantly improved to year 12 (still just above average tho) so are my chances of getting in limited.

Also, well you be limited if you don't do phys or 4u but applying for an engineering coop. I also have electrical as my first preference.

What do you think I should do to improve please help applications close soon and I really need to get it.

D94

HSC
N/A
Hi I'm applying for the coop scholarship and looking at the application there is an entire section for your marks in both year 11 and 12. I failed almost everything in year 11 but significantly improved to year 12 (still just above average tho) so are my chances of getting in limited.
Grades aren't everything, but even if you do get a conditional offer, you will need a 96 ATAR.

Also, well you be limited if you don't do phys or 4u but applying for an engineering coop. I also have electrical as my first preference.
No, not limited.

What do you think I should do to improve please help applications close soon and I really need to get it.
Your extra curricular activities are the most important aspects of the application. You need to demonstrate keen interest in Electrical Engineering, as well as other skills that represent the qualities of the co-op program (which can be found on the website).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)