Contruction near E7B (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

fernando said:
OMFG i was sitting under the trees infront of maq theatre near the lib, and a kookaburra out of NO WHERE swooped in and takes my whole sandwhich and then ate it right in front of me. major wtf!
Good story, well told.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
fernando said:
OMFG i was sitting under the trees infront of maq theatre near the lib, and a kookaburra out of NO WHERE swooped in and takes my whole sandwhich and then ate it right in front of me. major wtf!
:rofl:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Whenever I see your name, I always want to burst into the ABBA song...
Yeah i dunno why i used such a crappy user name. Meh

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Seems like that construction will complete when the new MQ train station's ready too in 2008.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

K.

HSC
fernando said:

omg are you a boy? Because I saw this happen when I was buying a coffee at the samcart, and a bird came down and swooped this guys sandwich, I went into an uncontrollable fit of laughter, Oh man I was pretty much crying, then the boy who got attacked came up and asked me if I thought it was funny (Come on, I was dying of laughter, DUH of course it was funny).

AHAHAHAHHA WAS IT YOU?

X

xeuyrawp

K. said:
omg are you a boy? Because I saw this happen when I was buying a coffee at the samcart, and a bird came down and swooped this guys sandwich, I went into an uncontrollable fit of laughter, Oh man I was pretty much crying, then the boy who got attacked came up and asked me if I thought it was funny (Come on, I was dying of laughter, DUH of course it was funny).

AHAHAHAHHA WAS IT YOU?
Yeah I would have been pissing myself as well. :D

*Insert that .gif of the bird taking the wallaby's food*

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
K. said:

AHAHAHAHHA WAS IT YOU?
She's not a boy, but then that this means these events are common.

TRASNFEER!!!!

HSC
N/A
Near that area I saw a cockatoo totally just sitting on the cement 'siderail' the other day... it was really close to a bunch of people, and was being photographed by some asian international student.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
K. said:

AHAHAHAHHA WAS IT YOU?
noo i'm a girl.. but yeah i think it does happen alo seeing as students feed the birds.. no wonder they're not scared to swoop in!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Near that area I saw a cockatoo totally just sitting on the cement 'siderail' the other day... it was really close to a bunch of people, and was being photographed by some asian international student.
lol random. i see heaps of pople taking photos of weird things.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
fernando said:
lol random. i see heaps of pople taking photos of weird things.
thats probably me - i'm always snapping around uni - i would make a great japanese tourist

ALLLICE

HSC
lcf said:
thats probably me - i'm always snapping around uni - i would make a great japanese tourist
Or me when I had to take all these pics for ling109 for this semiotics exercise. I felt so silly :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Or me, wait we talking about taking pictures of 'birds' or actual birds? :|

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
is ling hard? i'm doing it next sem and by what everyone is telling me, i'm starting to have doubts..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)