Construction management/ Construction Project management/ Project management (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
same fucking shit and its a shit job dealing with shitty people.

enoilgam

HSC
^ what is the difference between them and how are they ?
Construction Management/Construction Project Management are pretty much similar. It's a good profession to break into, however that's mainly because the construction market is booming. Whether it remains this was long term seems unlikely.

Project Management is a broader field which covers projects across all sectors. I really enjoyed project based work when I was with the government, however, given the nature of projects permanent employment is hard to come by. It's something Id do if I had a permanent job with a large MNC/government department and I wanted to diversify my skill base.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
elaborate
builders are the worst people to deal with. they extort the fuck out of developments by being super slow and saying shit like 'mate i got another job i cant be there etc'

vitamin D

HSC
builders are the worst people to deal with. they extort the fuck out of developments by being super slow and saying shit like 'mate i got another job i cant be there etc'
lolol is this first hand experience? i think it depends on the manager and their "toughness"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)