constipation during exams (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
so right now over this holidays my body has decided that about 11am is when its time to hit the bathroom. First exam is on tuesday and i dont think i can train my body by then to not poop at 11am (which is bang in th emiddle of my business studies exam)

is there any side effects to taking like anti diarrhea medication to stop having to hit the bathroom mid exam?

this is a serious question

Xcelz

HSC
ah how bout you go before the exams and eat dinner a little earlier the night before?

Sarebs

HSC
Well... I'm guessing you mean like Imodium and stuff. The best indications of side effects, would be to READ THE PACKET. Or talk to your pharmacist.

daniieee

HSC
Could you just clarify whether you are having constipation or diarrhea?
+1 Although I'm pretty sure he means neither, he just needs to go everyday at 11am. Doesn't necessarily mean diarrhea though.

I would lol but you're serious about this so I'd suggest you head to your local pharmacist and consult them about any side effects. Xcelz's advice seems logical too. I once watched a television series and one of the characters had the same problem for every exam he took. I didn't think it'd happen in reality though.

Sorry, just had to point this out - nice correlation between your situation and your username.
Now I lol'd.

sickk

HSC
im being serious lol, like you know how with some people you can like set your watch to bowel movements, well its kinda like that. pretty much 11am on the clock

im wondering if taking imodium (like someone said) would make you constipated so you dont have that feeling of needing to crap during your exam

Sarebs

HSC
im wondering if taking imodium (like someone said) would make you constipated so you dont have that feeling of needing to crap during your exam
With the popularity of it, I doubt it would make you overly constipated. But go to the pharmacy and talk to them about it because there may be other solutions other than Imodium.

Scinery

HSC
dude why dont u try taking imodium tomorrow and see if u get constipated?

sickk

HSC
crap, what about the day i have two exams in 1 day...

how long is it possible to be constipated for and not be... you know... dangerous?

Finx

HSC
crap, what about the day i have two exams in 1 day...

how long is it possible to be constipated for and not be... you know... dangerous?
I'd say hold it off for the least amount of time possible. You don't want to be getting bowel cancer or anything.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'd say hold it off for the least amount of time possible. You don't want to be getting bowel cancer or anything.
That comes about from constipation? :p

mazarati

HSC
im being serious lol, like you know how with some people you can like set your watch to bowel movements, well its kinda like that. pretty much 11am on the clock

you can go to the toilet during exams. Someone will follow you, thats all.

I generally go to the toilet for nearly every exam, you know, the walking pumps the blood back into your brain, and a splash of water on the face is helpful ;)

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
have a large dinner the night before with a lot of fiber in it, maybe take fiber tablets or metamucil or something the night before. Wake up an hour and a half early (make sure you go to bed earlier night before) and not only will you get extra study time, you should shit a lot earlier than you normally do.

Rainie

HSC
Wake up super early. Drink down huge amounds of water or juice. Hopefully that gets the nasties out :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)