confusd (1 Viewer)

sxc_bubby

HSC
okay so i have done the unthinkable adn i hooked up with a guy that my best friend has liked for ages, but she never told me that she liked him until AFTER it happened, she has refused to talk to me now and i dont know what to do, because we have been reali close up until now and she has just stopped talking to me, we still have mutual friends that we both talk to but i think they are getting a bit fed up with our fight as well, i still talk 2 this guy and so does she, but she is putting all the blame on me, what can i do to get her to talk to me again, but so i can still be friends if not more than that with this guy, but still keep mine and his friendship with her???

what would you do?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sxc_bubby said:
okay so i have done the unthinkable adn i hooked up with a guy that my best friend has liked for ages, but she never told me that she liked him until AFTER it happened, she has refused to talk to me now and i dont know what to do, because we have been reali close up until now and she has just stopped talking to me, we still have mutual friends that we both talk to but i think they are getting a bit fed up with our fight as well, i still talk 2 this guy and so does she, but she is putting all the blame on me, what can i do to get her to talk to me again, but so i can still be friends if not more than that with this guy, but still keep mine and his friendship with her???

what would you do?
Are both of you 12 years old? Tell her to get over it! There's more important things in life.

sxc_bubby

HSC
no 16 and dnt know why i wasnt told it would have helped though

ti_amo_anthony

HSC
a similar thing happened 2 me andi thort i was the onli one who was in that situation... go with what ur heart tells u to do thats all i can say really my fight is still unresolved she refuses to talk 2 me no matter how hard i try, you know what everything happens for a reason, trust in ur heart and make the decision, dont let ur frend tell u wat 2 do

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i think a good ol' threesome will sort any issues out :p

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Well, first of all, its kinda sus that she didn't tell you. I mean, if she was THAT into him, maybe she would have told you or something. It's probably jealousy as well. If you didn't know though, there is no way possible that you can be blamed for anything. You had no idea that she liked him, so to you it was just like any other hook up.
And as for her JUST blaming you. It takes two. Tell her that you didn't deliberately try to hurt her, but you didn't know that she liked him. Tell her if you would have known you wouldn't have done it, and also, that its as much his fault as it is yours, because you obviously couldnt have done it all alone.

shortie_689

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Well, first of all, its kinda sus that she didn't tell you. I mean, if she was THAT into him, maybe she would have told you or something. It's probably jealousy as well. If you didn't know though, there is no way possible that you can be blamed for anything. You had no idea that she liked him, so to you it was just like any other hook up.
And as for her JUST blaming you. It takes two. Tell her that you didn't deliberately try to hurt her, but you didn't know that she liked him. Tell her if you would have known you wouldn't have done it, and also, that its as much his fault as it is yours, because you obviously couldnt have done it all alone.
So true she is way cut that he clearly cracked onto you and not her...
Get hell mad at her for not telling you and give a taste of her own medicine just to see how childish she is being about it...
Don't worry you are both girls an soon enough you will be laughing about it in that pathetic way that we all do it just forgive an pretend nothing happened until it comes up again

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
shortie_689 said:
So true she is way cut that he clearly cracked onto you and not her...
Get hell mad at her for not telling you and give a taste of her own medicine just to see how childish she is being about it...
Don't worry you are both girls an soon enough you will be laughing about it in that pathetic way that we all do it just forgive an pretend nothing happened until it comes up again
Also, if you value her friendship that much, I suggest you forget about that guy. He is clearly going to be an obstacle in your friendship and unless she is 100% happy with the idea of something happening between you and him, do NOT make a move. Or else, figure out who is important and where your priorities lie.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
if you truly didnt know then u got in first..she should be mad at herself for not getting in there first..she probbly is mad at herself. Try to work stuff out with her... really a guy is not worth killing a good friendship for.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I think you should now sleep with the guy since she's being such a bitch about it when you didn't know.

pinkdonut

Its pretty fucked how she can go off her head at you, when u werent to know that she's liked him for ages. she couldnt have liked him that much if she didnt tell you about it. she's just jealous. If the guy wants something out of your "hook-up" then u should go for it. Just try and talk to her about it and tell her to wake up to herself coz he obviously doesnt want her.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
The only thing I can say about the situation is thank goodness it isnt me.

Then again if I hooked up with a guy and my friend announced she liekd him and got cut would laugh in her face and tell her to get real.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
fighting over boys is like, so year 8 :rolleyes:

but still, if you really value your friendship with her, you'll probably have to think about her feelings, even though you're not the one at fault.

if you really want the guy, then you should rationalise with her, she should be smart enough to realise that you can't read her mind and keep away from guys you think she might like. even if you both knowingly fall for the same guy, it's normal. feelings can't be controlled. if she insists sulking about it then she's being too immature and you should really talk to her.

if she was never crazy enough about him to tell anyone or make a move, then she'll get over him in no time. if you think this guy is worth pursuing, don't let your immature friend stand in the way of your own happiness.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
if she wants to fight over boys then let her, just make sure he is really hot and can give a good ass raping.

Hoever, im sure u were under the influence of alcohol and that it was just a spare of the moment, however you didnt see her making a move any time soon, so go for the kill.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
After careful consideration of all the available facts, I have concluded that the only viable option in this case is to kill her.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
jebbie said:
Then again if I hooked up with a guy and my friend announced she liekd him and got cut would laugh in her face and tell her to get real.
yeah ditto

and i slept with this guy my friend liked... not the smartest decision but meh she forgave me like a week later.

so tell your friend to get over it.

HSC
sxc_bubby said:

what would you do?

i just looked at your post count and thought i should educate you bubby...let this be the disclaimer for all L&R threads out there with desparate, horny 15 year olds wanting counselling from other desparate, horny 15 year olds:
this forum will not solve your problems...stop whinging and do something about it...

this entire argument you and your friend is petty enough...do you have to expose it to us? who really cares anyway...

what would i have done you ask? i wouldntve just randomly hooked up with some guy for the sheer hell of it...you arent happy now are you? nope...thought not...

let this be a lesson to you all...

idiots...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)