• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

confusd (1 Viewer)

Bolta

HSC
N/A
TheHarlequinMan said:
i just looked at your post count and thought i should educate you bubby...let this be the disclaimer for all L&R threads out there with desparate, horny 15 year olds wanting counselling from other desparate, horny 15 year olds:
this forum will not solve your problems...stop whinging and do something about it...

this entire argument you and your friend is petty enough...do you have to expose it to us? who really cares anyway...

what would i have done you ask? i wouldntve just randomly hooked up with some guy for the sheer hell of it...you arent happy now are you? nope...thought not...

let this be a lesson to you all...

idiots...
YOU'RE A FUCKING TOOL!!!

You clearly draw attention to her low post count when you yourself have 30 posts? And before you say anything I'm aware of my post count but i don't go around all high and mighty. Get off your damn high horse bitch.

In regards to the situation, Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault. The situation will resolve itself and if your 'friend' is willing to fight over something like this at this age you're better off without her.

HSC
Bolta said:
YOU'RE A FUCKING TOOL!!!

You clearly draw attention to her low post count when you yourself have 30 posts? And before you say anything I'm aware of my post count but i don't go around all high and mighty. Get off your damn high horse bitch.

In regards to the situation, Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault. The situation will resolve itself and if your 'friend' is willing to fight over something like this at this age you're better off without her.
i dont know why people get so worked up about post counts...its not quantity, its quality...my posts are working their way up...while were on the topic of low post counts...you have lower than me! and you still see it fit to criticise...do you own a brain cell or did you steal it?

*sniff sniff* whats that i smell? oh look! tall poppy syndrome......build em up to break em down

*sigh* so misguided...

Bolta

HSC
N/A
TheHarlequinMan said:
i dont know why people get so worked up about post counts...its not quantity, its quality...my posts are working their way up...while were on the topic of low post counts...you have lower than me! and you still see it fit to criticise...do you own a brain cell or did you steal it?

*sniff sniff* whats that i smell? oh look! tall poppy syndrome......build em up to break em down

*sigh* so misguided...

Again, your're a tool. In your first post you make reference to sxc_bubbys low post count using this against her while you yourself have a low post count.
You have completely contradicted yourself.

If you read back through the last couple of posts and try to comprehend what has just happened you may well see what I'm saying.

Your attempts at sarcasm are lame and make you look incredibly stupid.

Last edited:

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Bolta said:
Again, your're a tool. In your first post you make reference to sxc_bubbys low post count using this against her while you yourself have a low post count.
You have completely contradicted yourself.

If you read back through the last couple of posts and try to comprehend what has just happened you may well see what I'm saying.

Your attempts at sarcasm are lame and make you look incredibly stupid.
You douchebag, he's saying that she shouldnt use this forum as a bitch fest for how she screwed up, he wasn't wailing on her because she has a low post count, he just thinks that the forum should be used for better things...

Bolta

HSC
N/A
RingerINC said:
You douchebag, he's saying that she shouldnt use this forum as a bitch fest for how she screwed up, he wasn't wailing on her because she has a low post count, he just thinks that the forum should be used for better things...
This is a love and relationships section of the forum isn't it? She posted in the correct place. If he doesn't want to read it he doesnt have to.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i will settle this..*points at useless accumulative crap after posts* this is a forum for love and relationships. this is an issue. this is int he right forum. dont come here if you are whinging about people asking for help or get fucked.

case closed.

sxc_bubby

HSC
thanx to all those people that actually posted a proper reply and to the others that didnt i didnt ask 2 read your bullshit degrading posts so fuk off

as for the situation i wasnt drinking that night, and nothing has happened between me and the boy, or my friend because she got cut and has since started barring me off at school and work and everywhere it has caused a major dilemma between our group

and also to the dickhead that said i was 15, darling im 16 and doing year 11, i think i have a reason to use this forum... seeing as it does have a prelim section so go suk ur dogs dick

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sxc_bubby said:
thanx to all those people that actually posted a proper reply and to the others that didnt i didnt ask 2 read your bullshit degrading posts so fuk off

as for the situation i wasnt drinking that night, and nothing has happened between me and the boy, or my friend because she got cut and has since started barring me off at school and work and everywhere it has caused a major dilemma between our group

and also to the dickhead that said i was 15, darling im 16 and doing year 11, i think i have a reason to use this forum... seeing as it does have a prelim section so go suk ur dogs dick
good luck with your dilemma, but seeing as you are 16, i think it would be much more mature of you to disregard the crude comments instead of sinking to their level.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
good luck with your dilemma, but seeing as you are 16, i think it would be much more mature of you to disregard the crude comments instead of sinking to their level.
I thought it was appropriate to be crude when you are young and immature ....=/

sxc_bubby

HSC
Airness said:

ur doin ur hsc this year, or so ur profile says, that wud make u 17 or 18

thats 1-2 years older than me so the "young and immature " aint reali happenin is it coz i aint that much younger than u

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
that's only for people like me. :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
ur doin ur hsc this year, or so ur profile says, that wud make u 17 or 18

thats 1-2 years older than me so the "young and immature " aint reali happenin is it coz i aint that much younger than u
Yeah and i'm young and immature. So what does that make you? Younger and sillier :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)