• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Comparing yourself to your S/O (1 Viewer)

HSC
lol. I would find it weird to go out with someone who was significantly taller/bigger than me. Mostly because other people would make assumptions about...things and I would find it awkward and :shy:

ay0_x

HSC
lol. I would find it weird to go out with someone who was significantly taller/bigger than me. Mostly because other people would make assumptions about...things and I would find it awkward and :shy:
I want to say something but it's so offensive lmfao.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm pretty short and skinny so no man should be smaller than me.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I don't mind dating taller girls, which is good because I am on the short side myself.

I'm not attracted to fat girls (meaning those who are not toned) and therefore wouldn't date them. If a girl I was dating started losing tone and becoming fat that would be (has been) a problem for me.

EDIT: Having dated girls who were taller, same height and shorter than me I probably prefer shorter - but only in a 'all other variables being equal way' ...

Last edited:

sam5

HSC
whats it like for a girl to have a really skinny boyfriend?

i bet use would really hate it.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
whats it like for a girl to have a really skinny boyfriend?

i bet use would really hate it.
Nah.

My ex got to the point where he was as skinny (if not more so) than me and he's skinnier than his new girlfriend.

Didn't really matter except at the end when he was junkie skinny and I felt kinda chub in comparison. Up until then I just got to tease him for having no ass and also had to forcefeed him.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Ugh yeah, same here.

I'm bigger than my boyfriend, and I do feel self-conscious about it, but it motivates me to lose weight, no matter how much he says I don't need to.
ugh. my gf is like you.

serious zzzz

veruschka

HSC
I used to feel self conscious about my boyfriend being a tall muscular guy who is twice my height compared to my chubby self but I'm over it.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Nah.

My ex got to the point where he was as skinny (if not more so) than me and he's skinnier than his new girlfriend.

Didn't really matter except at the end when he was junkie skinny and I felt kinda chub in comparison. Up until then I just got to tease him for having no ass and also had to forcefeed him.
hahaha my gf does that.

feeds me whilst i play games :cool:

Paradox.101

HSC
Oh my God lol... I have a bubble butt and I'M A GUY! ... I'm really self conscious about that, but I've been told that girls dig guys with a big butt... which I refuse to believe. Other than that... maybe my half button, half flat nose, but I don't really mind it, it looks cute :D

Body shape wise, I absolutely love my body, it's slim but very toned - I have an eight pack and proud :)
My girlfriend and I don't really ask "Omg how's this, how's that" etc.

Reckoner

HSC
I wouldn't mind it if my gf was bigger than me ... especially around the chest area.

: )

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
I wouldn't mind it if my gf was bigger than me ... especially around the chest area.

: )
i'd be kind of worried if she wasn't :uhoh:

anyway it irritates the shit out of me when girls who clearly don't need to, get all selfconscious about their body size/tits/ass/whatever, i'm just like :rolleyes:

ay0_x

HSC
For every guy that's like "Dayum mami, i love yo curves!" there are 3 guys saying "Ew fat bitch".

So hmf, we're allowed to be self concious.

matthew91

HSC
For every guy that's like "Dayum mami, i love yo curves!" there are 3 guys saying "Ew fat bitch".

So hmf, we're allowed to be self concious.
Dw 99% of normal guys like curves it is a whole lot sexier then skin and bones.

And any guy who would prefer skin and bones over womanly curves doesn't know what he's missing out on lol

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Dw 99% of normal guys like curves it is a whole lot sexier then skin and bones.

And any guy who would prefer skin and bones over womanly curves doesn't know what he's missing out on lol
I like a lil muscle tone. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)