Comm/Sci UNSW vs Comm/Sci USYD? (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
im at unsw doing b commerce. i really enjoy my classes, some really cool people and the campus is great. however a lot of the 'uni social scene' is pretty shit unless you are asian. dont get me wrong i have lots of asian friends and am part of a few societies but all the culture societies are asian and a lot of the other societies are just asians hanging out in their asian cliques. sounds racist but you cant deny its true fellow unsw students.
racist

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That's funny, every single UNSW vs USyd thread the same UNSW students that dont study said course post "UNSW" with no extra contribution to the thread.
Yeah I gave like 2 lines of info which is practically reminding them to remember that social life and transportation and stuff is important to consider.

------------

In all seriousness look at other factors such as transport, social life, etc.

I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with either program its just a matter of personal preference I would say really (go to their open days and stuff and ask questions).
But by posting this up I am not contributing much any way lol :p

new south
And you go UTS hahahahhahahahahaha.

im at unsw doing b commerce. i really enjoy my classes, some really cool people and the campus is great. however a lot of the 'uni social scene' is pretty shit unless you are asian. dont get me wrong i have lots of asian friends and am part of a few societies but all the culture societies are asian and a lot of the other societies are just asians hanging out in their asian cliques. sounds racist but you cant deny its true fellow unsw students.
big boi. Is that an ownage pranks reference? And you said all that above about asians?

This just makes things seem even more racist :haha:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'll feel that this phrase has arisen due to the UNSWers' insecurities and the fact that it comes up so often to defend themselves suggests how much people actually do doubt the new south in the first place ahahaha :D
personally i hate the phrase and i think anyone who uses it should just stop embarrassing our great university

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I'll feel that this phrase has arisen due to the UNSWers' insecurities and the fact that it comes up so often to defend themselves suggests how much people actually do doubt the new south in the first place ahahaha :D
y u hatin? must be jeluz of our success. stop doubting the new south.

asian century motherfucker, come to university of no see whites, bask in our glorious asian revolution.

Lina3

HSC
Well, at first I thought Usyd had a lot of Asians...then one day I went to UNSW and realized just how white Usyd is lol :p

Regarding OP: Although I do neither of these courses and go to the University of Sydney (and love it so far!), I heard that UNSW was higher ranked for both Commerce and Science. Also, from what I've observed the science facilities at Usyd are a bit old fashioned.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Pretty much the right answer to these types of questions.
too much lahgic. STAHP.

either way i still think unsw is superior :p just better food and campus. social life is whatever you make of it anyway.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
UNSW says enough

all logic and reason is given in the name

why must we degrade ourselves with contrived phrases, turned words and rhyme

why not let the name speak for itself

'UNSW'

there

in the firmament

constant as the north star

always great

its fire supersedes all

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
UNSW says enough

all logic and reason is given in the name

why must we degrade ourselves with contrived phrases, turned words and rhyme

why not let the name speak for itself

'UNSW'

there

in the firmament

constant as the north star

always great

its fire supersedes all
the night is dark and full of terrors.

unsw is the lord of light.

Marius_2

HSC
hey

i am just stuck in the same discussion,

What i was wondering about when you do the extended Commerce at UNSW you get the same length and every thing as USY rigth ? :)

Marius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)