do you call your pink polo "salmon"?
its because you are gay.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
do you wear you collar up? Yes
is it of the pastel variety? Yes
do you call your pink polo "salmon"? No, mine are more peach
its because you are gay. This statement does not make sense grammatically, let alone logically

Jiga

oh c'mon .. alot of the guys get the idea of cricketers like ricky pointing who has his collar up even when playing the one dayers at nite
Yeah but its to keep the sun off their necks.... and at night I would guess that they are just use to it being up while playing so they keep it their. Thats hardly something to point out to try and justify collars up because its a completely difference circumstance to which most people have their collars up in!

colli-17

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
yeah i'm a chick and i do it - and so do a lot of my mates (blokes and chicks), however i think it started from working outdoors etc.. but yeah going out shirts (like long-sleeved button up) - we often wear those with collars up too, not just polos...
who cares really - if you are happy in what you are wearing then that's all that should matter

That would be because you are BNS barrons and only them were there dress shirts with there collars up, and also think your real cowboys, Hmmm I think you are in the same class as the wankers with the Industrie polos..... Real Cowboys dont wear there collar up or drive those gay utes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)