Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
just call

theres no harm in calling

and if theres nobody to pick up, keeping ringing, cos most liklely ppl are busy and not able to answer the fone till its pretty late

MouNtY

ok i just got this email from them and i got no idea if it means that i made it through the first stage or not......i just think its a letter that tells me that i suck in a round-a-bout way...lol....but yeah could someone "interpret" this email for me?/.......thanx in advance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your recent application for the Christmas Recruitment Drive 2004 and for your participation in our selection process.

From your recent group interview and online assessment we were able to establish that you have a combination of skills and experience that makes you a suitable candidate for a casual position over the Christmas period of 2004 / 2005.

From this point forwards we are working towards matching candidates to individual stores. In most cases the following stage of process will be an interview directly with the relevant Store Manager.

Due to the volume of applications received for this program, this process may take a number of weeks however in some circumstances, where candidate preferences far outweigh the number of vacancies for a particular store, some candidates may not be selected for this next stage.

We appreciate your application and the time that you have taken to participate in our selection process and thank you for considering Coles Myer Limited as a prospective employer.

kenny75

HSC
This basically means you were sucessful in your group interview, and they will call you back for store interview if they can find you a vacancy within your preference

wakarimashita

... said:
just call

theres no harm in calling

and if theres nobody to pick up, keeping ringing, cos most liklely ppl are busy and not able to answer the fone till its pretty late
actually, i think they called me, but i didnt pick up, cos i was at dinner and i didnt hear my mobile ring.... :(

any chance they mite call back? (has anyone here had a similar situation....?)

kenny75

HSC
they called me at home about 3 weeks ago, and i wasn't at home (central coast), i mean, being in canberra and all, and my parents basically told them i wasnt there and they hung up

the very next day, i called up the recruitment phone number they listed on the web and tried to find out who called me and all that, i found the person that called me and i called them to arrange an interview

so i reckon you should just call them back, just in case

G

Gavvvvvin

I finally got a second interview for Coles tomorrow. So what should I wear to it? What should I bring? What will they ask me?

prima_donna

HSC
Wear something conservative, bring your resume and ID, and they are most likely to ask you something about yourself.

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I got the Advanced further email today

*Thank you for your participation in our recent group interview. We would like to advise you that you have advanced further in the recruitment process for a position with Coles Myer Ltd.

We are currently processing your application, in order to find a vacancy that matches your skills, experience and availability. There is no need to reply to this e-mail we will contact you to inform you of the next step in the selection process.

We appreciate your application and the time that you have taken to participate in our selection process and thank you for considering Coles Myer Limited as a prospective employer.

Yours sincerely

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

COLES MYER LIMITED*

Yea now the real wait starts. At least I know that I have advanced , but I wonder if they will ever get back to me from here :?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Dear Monika

Thank you for your participation in our recent group interview. We would like to advise you that you have advanced further in the recruitment process for a position with Coles Myer Ltd.

We are currently processing your application, in order to find a vacancy that matches your skills, experience and availability. There is no need to reply to this e-mail we will contact you to inform you of the next step in the selection process.

Yours sincerely

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

COLES MYER LIMITED

does that mean they have called my referees?

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Not sure, I haven't recieved that email or any other after the group interview. They just rang me and called me in for a one on one interview and then they gave me the job :)

G

Gavvvvvin

I just came back from my 2nd interview for Coles. Easiest thing Ive ever done :)

Olde-School

HSC
N/A
Interview

Hi guys Ive been reading yer Bored posts and I just need 2 ask u this champs: I have a myer interview 2 go 2, what questions do they ask and what should I do 2 make sure I get da job, cheers guys!

G

Gavvvvvin

Its been like 6 days since my second interview and they still havent called me back . . . should I start worryingg? :confused:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Dear theone123,

Thank you for your participation in our recent group interview. We would like to advise you that you have advanced further in the recruitment process for a position with Coles Myer Ltd.

We are currently processing your application in order to find a vacancy that matches your skills, experience and availability. There is no need to reply to this e-mail, we will contact you to inform you of the next step in the selection process.

We appreciate your application and the time that you have taken to participate in our selection process and thank you for considering Coles Myer Limited a s a prospective employer.

Yours sincerely

Recruitment Officer

CML Recruitment

---------------------------------------------

Am i on holding list?? :(

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Its been like 6 days since my second interview and they still havent called me back . . . should I start worryingg? :confused:

No it will take them about 2 -4 weeks to get back to you from the second interview ( if you mean the store interview , then you probably dont have the job then)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Timesplitter 01 and cro_angel, i have good news for you, i was told that that msg, meant that we proceeded to the next stage. ie. personal interview, if we completed this stage successfully, then by all means a job is guaranteed, but the thing is, "how long?", well i pretty sure, they get to us soon about this. :p

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I know of at least one or two people who got that letter and still have not got a letter for their second interview , and it has been 3.5 months since they got that letter. And they are still waiting

G

Gavvvvvin

Timesplitter 01 said:
No it will take them about 2 -4 weeks to get back to you from the second interview ( if you mean the store interview , then you probably dont have the job then)
But they said they were going to call me back :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)