• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

If the Coles Myer people cant get in contact with you on the phone the first time they try to call you, will they just give up on you and move onto the next applicant?

G

Gavvvvvin

... said:
did u put in mobile number??

cos they called me on my mobile
I dont have a mobile. Yes, I am aware that im behind the times :p

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
They will try to call again but if after the second time you dont answer then they go to the next applicant on the list.

So if you have a landline phone and use dial up get off it and wait for them to call before getting on the net again as you said you think you did well.

insane_lil_bich

HSC
how long after the interview did most of u receive the phase 2 interview? or the call? i had my interview on the 25th... still that schmuck didnt call... oh well then.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I received an email a couple of days after saying I 'passed' the first interview. Haven't heard from them since. :p

kenny75

HSC
I had my group interview back in mid july, found out via email that i was sucessful within 1 week, then i waited about a month before they called me back for a store interview (last week), i found out a few hrs after the store interview that i've got the job. So don't worry too much if they didnt call back for a store interview, they'll eventually call...

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
kenny75 said:
I had my group interview back in mid july, found out via email that i was sucessful within 1 week, then i waited about a month before they called me back for a store interview (last week), i found out a few hrs after the store interview that i've got the job. So don't worry too much if they didnt call back for a store interview, they'll eventually call...

Yes the key word here is "EVENTUALLY"

insane_lil_bich

HSC
pfff... what a waste of my precious time. anyhow, i received a mail tho from them about 2 days after my interview. it has nothing to do with being accepted nor 2nd interview. it was just tellin me to visit their careers website. DUH?! that's like where i basically did my application and sh!t. oh anyway i'm still alive... that's what trully matters. no connections but hell with that :-S

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hmm they said it would be up to 10 working days to find out about the first group interview and its the 10th day today.. still nothing
*sigh
maybe its because i for at the opposition lol

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
cro_angel said:
hmm they said it would be up to 10 working days to find out about the first group interview and its the 10th day today.. still nothing
*sigh
maybe its because i for at the opposition lol

Maybe they didn't like me :(

I hope that they get back to me

Carlito

HSC
My store did their instore one-on-one inteviews last week for the Christmas Casuals.

Carlito

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
If the Coles Myer people cant get in contact with you on the phone the first time they try to call you, will they just give up on you and move onto the next applicant?
They never called me, only emailed me to say there were positions at Kmart and if I wanted them to email back. Then the Kmart people tried to call me like 4 times. I had like 3 missed calls from them (I didnt know who it was who kept calling at first, until when they called the 4th time and I answered I recognised the number)

I recomment putting on a voicemail thing if youre worried, they can leave a message maybe.

wakarimashita

has anyone here missed the phonecall from coles myers (for the 2nd interview)?
did they call you back?? thanks!! :)

G

Gavvvvvin

wakarimashita said:
They called me up yesterday but I was out so I missed it. Should i ring them back up or something?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i gotta admit the interview is quite competitive, usually only accept 50% of the participants in the group interview to the next round?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
wakarimashita said:
They called my home while I was at uni, but I called them back straight away

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
always ring them back!!! *Stresses because its important!!*

:p
same goes when they ring from the store (obviously) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)