Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Mr Wiggle said:
For Induction money on your payslip it's got 'BORAL' printed.
my induction money was under 'INDUCT' and 'BPORAL' was for my orientation

theone123 said:
do you know how much is it?
its just like a normal 6 hour shift, e.g I get paid 11.6 an hour so my induction payment is 11.6 x 6 = 69.6I

alien

HSC
that's pretty good money. i just got a job at kmart :) and the manager was happy when he found out i was doing uni next year because he said uni students tend to have more initiative or something :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Ok I got rejected by ColesMyer.. BUT this letter I'm about to paste was received AFTER I got the letter telling me that I had passed the group interview and that they were gonna try and match me to the relevant manager etc:

ColesMyer said:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent application for a position with Coles Myer Limited and your participation in our Group Interview.

Unfortunately to date our recruitment needs for 2004 have been met. The recruitment process will recommence on the 15th January 2005.

If you have ceased looking for employment you can either visit our website on www.careers.colesmyer.com and withdraw your application or send back a confirmation email to mary.sultana@colesmyer.com.au (By doing so, you will ensure that we do not send you any more unnecessary e-mails.)

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application and thank you for considering Coles Myer Limited as a prospective employer.

Yours sincerely

Mary Sultana

Recruitment Officer

Coles Myer Limited
Does that just mean I passed the interview but there aren't any positions left in the places that I chose and that they'll look for a position for me after recruitment starts again next year? Or does that mean they just dont want me anymore but wanted to put me nicely? (But they DID tell me I passed the group interview etc.)

:(:(:(

^___^
HSC
Unfortunately to date our recruitment needs for 2004 have been met. The recruitment process will recommence on the 15th January 2005.

sounds like u can relax till the 15th/1 :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
... said:

sounds like u can relax till the 15th/1 :p
Noooooooooooooooooooo :(:( but I need a job.. but you reckon that they'll call me after 15th.. or is this just a way of saying 'we dont want you, go away'? :(:(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Panda Bear said:
i think they mean that you will have to redo the group interview from scratch after january the 15th.
But why would they tell me that I passed the group interview and then tell me this? If they just wanted to reject me altogether, then shouldn't they have just told me that I failed the group interview straight off?

Collin

HSC
N/A
There's no number to ring, I wouldn't know who to call. I'll try giving Ms Sultana an email.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
on a side note...

im doing my instore induction for officeworks tomorrow...

im in the point of sale position, are inductions like these usually done in groups or singlely?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
hey.....ppl working at kmart, how many weeks after u worked then receive payment...i worked for 4 wkzz...not receive anything yet....coz they still havn't fix up stuffzzz.........faint~~ I need $$$ for Xmas shopping~~LOL

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Panda Bear said:
on a side note...

im doing my instore induction for officeworks tomorrow...

im in the point of sale position, are inductions like these usually done in groups or singlely?
depending on how many are recruited.

adsta

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
hey.....ppl working at kmart, how many weeks after u worked then receive payment...i worked for 4 wkzz...not receive anything yet....coz they still havn't fix up stuffzzz.........faint~~ I need $$$ for Xmas shopping~~LOL
hmmmm, 4 weeks sounds a bit too much. I'll let you know after wednesday if I receive my first payment.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
jkd - ask them direct, email is good. but i reckon you've passed, they will maybe contact you after the 15th (but saying that, when they say they will call they dont so they probably wont contact you after the 15th unless you hassel them)

Collin

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
jkd - ask them direct, email is good. but i reckon you've passed, they will maybe contact you after the 15th (but saying that, when they say they will call they dont so they probably wont contact you after the 15th unless you hassel them)
Okay, thanks for that.. I've already emailed the Mary chick, my interview co-ordinator thing. Hope it all works out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)