Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

It

HSC
my guess would be not until next year.... even if u do get an interview, dont hold ur breath about getting a position within 3 months

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Komaticom said:
I just did my online 40 minute assessment. I'd rather not say what my results were in the likely chance someone accuses me of being arro- I mean, attracting sympathy.

How long would it be before I get called for a group interview at this time of year?
Komaticom, you dont need to wait, your bound to get it as your destined to get everything remember?

dafidav

HSC
it took me about 1 month after the group interview to get another interview with the manager of targets, and now im waiting for a reply and its been around 5days

kenny75

HSC
anyone work at kmart? Do they ever put you in their roster? They havent put me in their roster for the last 3 weeks, only call when they need me. I know thats how casual works, but I was kind of hoping they'll give me a longer notice. And I still havent got my uniform yet, worked there for about 1.5 weeks, how long did it take you guys to get your uniform?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
cro_angel said:
so i had to sit through that stupid test again with questions like 'would you rather grow a tree or sell a tree' 'would you rather play with children or file documents'
*rolls her eyes*
at least i know they are thinking of me... 2 months later
what happened after you resat it? what was the point?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
kenny75 said:
anyone work at kmart? Do they ever put you in their roster? They havent put me in their roster for the last 3 weeks, only call when they need me. I know thats how casual works, but I was kind of hoping they'll give me a longer notice. And I still havent got my uniform yet, worked there for about 1.5 weeks, how long did it take you guys to get your uniform?
u buy ur uniform

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahaha, this is really wrong, but i'm just going to laugh at everyone else here because for me the process from applying online -> getting hired took less than a month :D

theone123

blue essence
HSC
glycerine said:
hahaha, this is really wrong, but i'm just going to laugh at everyone else here because for me the process from applying online -> getting hired took less than a month :D
good for you :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well count yourselves lucky because it won't always happen that way.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
kenny75 said:

Yeah i work at kmart chatswood and have the same problem as u. I'm not on the roster, and seem to only get called when needed. Atm i haven't been called for a week, and i thought now would be pretty busy since its 2 weeks before xmas.
I wonder if all colesmyer stores are like this..........or is it just that kmart chatswood is slack and lazy?. Btw are u kenneth by any chance?

Last edited:

Jumpman

HSC
i got an email saying i passed the group interview a while ago and now i get another email saying this.

Thank you for your recent application for a position with Coles Myer Limited.

Since we advertised this position, we have commenced a review of our business needs so have placed recruitment for this position on hold.

Once we have confirmed recruitment for this position we will advise you and your application will be processed accordingly.

does this basically mean we are full so just wait till an opening comes?

i had no idea getting a job would take so long and be so hard :(

kenny75

HSC
Ultimate said:
Yeah i work at kmart chatswood and have the same problem as u. I'm not on the roster, and seem to only get called when needed. Atm i haven't been called for a week, and i thought now would be pretty busy since its 2 weeks before xmas.
I wonder if all colesmyer stores are like this..........or is it just that kmart chatswood is slack and lazy?. Btw are u kenneth by any chance?
haha, why do I seem to meet bos people all over the places, Dash was in the group interview and now you in my work place. Well, i'm pretty sure they only have 1 employee name kenny or kenneth over there, so it pretty safe to assume that, yeh, i'm the dude with the name tag "kenneth"

So youre telling me you're not rostered this week too, wtf, I swear they treat us chrissie casual like crap. Do you know if swot got rostered too? Want us to work min of 32 hrs my ass...

Hmpt, got my paycheck wednesday, but i swear there was error with it, remember how we worked at least 20 hrs. well, i only got $89, and that has to include induction money. wtf!!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
kenny75 said:
haha, why do I seem to meet bos people all over the places, Dash was in the group interview and now you in my work place. Well, i'm pretty sure they only have 1 employee name kenny or kenneth over there, so it pretty safe to assume that, yeh, i'm the dude with the name tag "kenneth"

So youre telling me you're not rostered this week too, wtf, I swear they treat us chrissie casual like crap. Do you know if swot got rostered too? Want us to work min of 32 hrs my ass...

Hmpt, got my paycheck wednesday, but i swear there was error with it, remember how we worked at least 20 hrs. well, i only got $89, and that has to include induction money. wtf!!
i think they exclude induction monies :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i believe so, but u gotta check up. i heard the induction payment is about $200?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)