Cohort Performance (1 Viewer)

anddwhat

HSC
I know this guy who does extension maths, and he wants to drop it bcus he does 11 units, and he's really bad at it. But school obviously won't let him because it's too close to the hsc. He's planning to walk into the exam and just sleep or just not do it. Will this impact on everyone's mark? Bcus he is he probably going to get zero, or a really really bad mark.

wavess

HSC
I'm pretty sure that if the person does NOTHING at all, he won't get a mark at all and so it won't affect you. If he answers like one question then that may be counted so that does affect you all... I could be wrong but that is what I've heard.

barbernator

HSC
you can drop a subject whenever you want to up to the day before an exam. And tell him not to sleep in the exam, as that could make him exempt from receiving an HSC, you have to at least attempt some of the paper, and not just the MC, you have to attempt some written questions.

Demise

HSC
Nope, he'll be considered an outlier and will be dragged down, while 2nd last place and 1st place will be the range of marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)