Coffs Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
not too crash hot from memory and i doubt its changed in 6 or so months
i mean youll always get a taxi but theyre fair expensive. they have a couple of night riders and the servies does a free bus, but other than that, id reccomend staying somewhere with in walking distance, like park beach
not that id totally reccomend walking around park beach alone at night.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
coffs isnt even that bad =p

you wouldnt want to live there forever but its great place to grow up and a great place to come back to at like 35ish to have kids

baileydae

HSC
i live in coffs too.
its a nice beach town but i wouldnt recommend it for schoolies. theres honestly only 3 clubs because the majority of the population are retirees. everyone between the ages of 15-25 know each other, gossip about each other and go out together because their arent that many of us.
just to show you how small it is, i know who billymclean5 is. everyone is a friend of a friend.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
to be honest, if youre not old enough to go out you probably shouldnt knock it
its no goldy and its definitely not sydney but if youre after a lax, beach and booze kinda schoolies itll do the trick

also, lol. before CHEC which highschool did you go to?

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
uhm, what?

take it from someone who lives in coffs and has watched the schoolies season each year - they never increase cops. unless youre a bikie schoolies gang who wants to sell drugs at the planto, you're pretty much set for a good time

we've had massive 18ths in coffs. if youre thinking about throwing some form of houseparty, register it and all youll have to do is keep people off the streets and turn the noise down a bit at 3.
id reccomend staying somewhere cheap in park beach tbh. youre going to be up shitcreek if you decide to have one too many and end up trashing somewhere like annuka and opal cove

also, stats is right
youve got the coast, the coffs, the planto, the hoey, the greenhouse, the servies, the fishing club, and thats just in coffs.
in sawtell theres three places to go out
in whoopi theres 3 places
theres the moonee tavern (which i rate)
therell be a bunch of fauxraves in bello worth checking out

coffs is pretttty much what you make it. you can just be scummy at the planto or you can decided to scrub up and do cocktails at the coast. you can have late night bbqs at the forshores or play keno at the servies.
lol

dragan_to

HSC
I went to coffs for my schoolies in NOV 06...
its boring there man there isnt much to do...all we did was stayed at our resort had bbq n drank alot lol....thats bout it really

cheese!

HSC
I live in Coffs as well. I'm not 18 yet, but my friend's don't rave about the nightlife here. However, our beaches are pretty good. I'm a fan of Sawtell beach, there's some nice cafes along the main street as well.
The cops don't seem to be too hard on parties either. I've been to a few 18ths where they've been called. They just check nothing's getting out of hand and leave.

F M L

HSC
I'll be there from the 30th till the 7th, we're staying in some house thats near the beach apparently.... But who knows, we cheaped out on the accom. Where's the best place to go out? I've heard the Planto is pretty good, I turn 18 on the 1st so that'll be a big night

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
I live in Coffs as well. I'm not 18 yet, but my friend's don't rave about the nightlife here. However, our beaches are pretty good. I'm a fan of Sawtell beach, there's some nice cafes along the main street as well.
The cops don't seem to be too hard on parties either. I've been to a few 18ths where they've been called. They just check nothing's getting out of hand and leave.
thats what all cops do you loser

carla finch

HSC
hey staticsiscool
i dunno if u have been to coffs but it honestly doesnt have anywhere t go out
u have
a choice between the pier which is really just a pub
the hoey moey again just a pub sometimes good bands but a pub
then we have a step up the rsl where all the action is lol
and there is the coast hotel which is alright but is more for middle ages ppl
and then there is the planto and the coffs hotel those are the hot spots for teens and they r all the places u can go out in coffs
trust me
if ur lookin for a huge party place its not here
but im sure u will have a good time especially if ur with heaps of ur mates

cdiddy7

HSC
As a resident of Coffs
it is not just a massive retiree village
Bello has mad raves
if you have contacts theres parties everywhere
not too mention if u host ur own u will be swamped with people
its great if u just want a quiet schoolies, getting drunk, surfing and beaches, and just relaxing
if u want mad nightlife, its not overly great
sure the coast and planto are sick
but thats about it
if ur into drugs and nightclubs hit a bigger city
but still
she goes pretty well

Enfades

HSC
I went to coffs harbour for schoolies back in 2007 , had a great time. Heaps of bonfires on the beach, impersonated security and police often on the streets with blue and red lights and generally just had a mad time with my mates.

We stayed at park beach holiday park and the rates where cheap and accomodation great. But if i could have my time again , id definetely say go a bit further and goto byron bay. while there is some schoolies at coffs , theres nowhere near the amount youd find at byron bay or anywhere else up north.

Byron bay has so much more pubs , clubs , restruants , and things to do. The nightlife is better and the people are better , the whole town becomes one massive hippy party and night and everyone has a great time. Id defs recommend driving a few more hours up north.

but a word of warning to anyone going to coffs. Im not a racist person by any means but the local aboriginal youth at coffs have some serious problems. We often ran into them and fights would ensure without provocation. One night in particular we ran into them walking home drunk as F**K from the jetty and they just wanted to fight and carry on. We had a few ladies with us too so it was pretty trumatic for them , fortunately one of us had a can of pepper spray and the situation was sorted out without much harm on our behalf.

Unfotunately they caught up with us again another night when we could barely walk and we werent so lucky. We spoke to the police on the same night who told us " The black fellas love this beach at night " he was referring to the beach around the hoey moey and park beach " He also said they hated the schoolies and whatnot and just generally caused trouble everywhere. And i'll believe it , many a night we were having some big bonfires with other schoolies and youd see them walk by maybe 4 - 5 of them but we were with to big of a group to try anything.

But keep this in mind if your there about at night which you obviously will be , look after your ladies and be prepared for the worst. but id recommend byron anyday.

Goodluck ! by the way , if anyones got a booking at park beach let me know ? they told us theyd never accept schoolies again after us because we made a fair mess of the cabin and sprayed a fire hose at passing cars . So id be interested to hear if theyd go back on that

Tha Wishkah

HSC
lived in coffs, hsc08.
had some mates come up from wollongong and stayed at a backpackers down towards the jetty, absolutely loved it because there were young people from everywhere in the world staying there also

but overall i'd def reccomend going somewhere better.
its a small town, very old population but theres still a fair few places to go out (+mad bello raves)

as for people saying you cant find drugs or whatnot, i have no idea where you go out, but if you cruise into the planto or coffs and are looking like a big white fkn gook, you aren't going to get shit lol.

shoutouts toooo
billymclean bdc09
carla finch jetty09 (sisters friends)
the aboriginal inhabitants of park beach + hoey moey area, thanks for being the trash of the coffs

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahahahah

iv keep telling everyone not to go but they wont listen

coffs is a shithole

sml

HSC
I'm going to coffs and byron for schoolies, looking forward to it. We're just looking forward to a relaxing time on the beach with a lot of alcohol and such and will be hitting up open arms fest on the 28th :) Should be good. Also hopefully hitting up a rave in bello. Does anyone know of any from the 25th - 30th nov?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)