Coffs Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

sxcdarkangel

HSC
Anyone going to be going to coffs for schoolies from the 21st - 28th?

:D

Staying at either boambee bay resort or Aanuka :)

aLexTasyy

HSC
... why?

coffs isn't that great for teens especially if you wanna party.
i agree.
ok.
Pro's:
*Small town
*quiet

Cons:
*Small Town
*Fuck all night-life
*Quiet.

Oh and the cops will most likely be on your ass if you attempt to have a big party. Considering its a SMALL TOWN!

EDIT: Your from Port. Nuff said. No offence, but the whole mid-north coast is a shit-hole. especially forster/tuncurry (Great lakes area)

Last edited:

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
i agree.
ok.
Pro's:
*Small town
*quiet

Cons:
*Small Town
*Fuck all night-life
*Quiet.

Oh and the cops will most likely be on your ass if you attempt to have a big party. Considering its a SMALL TOWN!

EDIT: Your from Port. Nuff said. No offence, but the whole mid-north coast is a shit-hole. especially forster/tuncurry (Great lakes area)
point?

i live in a small town, big parties here.. cops dnt interfere unless need be

aLexTasyy

HSC
if the cops hear that there's gonna be a bunch of schoolies peoples they'll make sure there's extra police men on the beat. but then again, the cops on the mid north coast are unreliable as hell, and more than likely they'll all be young newbs. The NSW police force has a habit of sending the newbs to the Mid-North Coast.

meh, hi tim :wave:

god i hate when the downloads run low. my nets running @ dial up speed.

Last edited:

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
no one listen to anything the mongoloid retard says

infact its probably in your best interests to do the exact opposite

billymclean5

HSC
I live in coffs, theres 3 places to go out.
Stay at aanuka rather than boambee bay, so much better.

To be honest, go somewhere else.

billymclean5

HSC
I live in coffs, theres 3 places to go out.
Stay at aanuka rather than boambee bay, so much better.

To be honest, go somewhere else.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
if the cops hear that there's gonna be a bunch of schoolies peoples they'll make sure there's extra police men on the beat. but then again, the cops on the mid north coast are unreliable as hell, and more than likely they'll all be young newbs. The NSW police force has a habit of sending the newbs to the Mid-North Coast.

meh, hi tim :wave:

god i hate when the downloads run low. my nets running @ dial up speed.
uhm, what?

take it from someone who lives in coffs and has watched the schoolies season each year - they never increase cops. unless youre a bikie schoolies gang who wants to sell drugs at the planto, you're pretty much set for a good time

we've had massive 18ths in coffs. if youre thinking about throwing some form of houseparty, register it and all youll have to do is keep people off the streets and turn the noise down a bit at 3.
id reccomend staying somewhere cheap in park beach tbh. youre going to be up shitcreek if you decide to have one too many and end up trashing somewhere like annuka and opal cove

also, stats is right
youve got the coast, the coffs, the planto, the hoey, the greenhouse, the servies, the fishing club, and thats just in coffs.
in sawtell theres three places to go out
in whoopi theres 3 places
theres the moonee tavern (which i rate)
therell be a bunch of fauxraves in bello worth checking out

coffs is pretttty much what you make it. you can just be scummy at the planto or you can decided to scrub up and do cocktails at the coast. you can have late night bbqs at the forshores or play keno at the servies.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
uhm, what?

take it from someone who lives in coffs and has watched the schoolies season each year - they never increase cops. unless youre a bikie schoolies gang who wants to sell drugs at the planto, you're pretty much set for a good time

we've had massive 18ths in coffs. if youre thinking about throwing some form of houseparty, register it and all youll have to do is keep people off the streets and turn the noise down a bit at 3.
id reccomend staying somewhere cheap in park beach tbh. youre going to be up shitcreek if you decide to have one too many and end up trashing somewhere like annuka and opal cove

also, stats is right
youve got the coast, the coffs, the planto, the hoey, the greenhouse, the servies, the fishing club, and thats just in coffs.
in sawtell theres three places to go out
in whoopi theres 3 places
theres the moonee tavern (which i rate)
therell be a bunch of fauxraves in bello worth checking out

coffs is pretttty much what you make it. you can just be scummy at the planto or you can decided to scrub up and do cocktails at the coast. you can have late night bbqs at the forshores or play keno at the servies.

Yeah the dont magically have double police numbers during schoolies

police are already understaffed lol as if they are ever going to have a noticible impact in regional areas

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
exactly
the only time we ever have increased police is when we have bikies pop on through en masse. which is like, once a year
if we're lucky

or if russell crowe and tom cruise are about
and thats mainly because theyre after autographs for their wives and kids

Woteva636

HSC
theres some ppl for near here that are going to coffs, but i'm not sure when or where they going, or what they're actually going to do, but they're talking of taking a lot of money with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)