Co-op Scholarship (1 Viewer)

omni16

HSC
Hi, just wanted to start this thread to address some questions I've got. For the question:

"Drawing on your experience or involvement in a part-time job, community or school activity, describe how you overcame a challenging situation and what you learnt from the experience."

I decided to write about my part-time job at Oporto and how its taught me to always be as efficient as possible, coordinate myself, communicate as effectively as possible in a fast-paced environment, etc. Though, I kind of get the feeling working at oporto is kinda idk.. looked down on. What do you guys think?

Also, with references, I may decide to have a business partner of mine as a reference. Is this a good idea? I'm thinking probably not since they will probably think that I have influenced my partner, since we are close, in such a way that they will consider him a biased referee.

That's it for now. Thanks.

photastic

HSC
Only 64 got in! Damn, still devo over not getting prefect position :S

What! 36% didn't volunteer for anything?? What do they do at school lolol :p

D94

HSC
N/A
Only 64 got in! Damn, still devo over not getting prefect position :S

What! 36% didn't volunteer for anything?? What do they do at school lolol :p
They could have done any of the other 14 things on that list. As it says at the bottom:
We are interested in the depth of a student’s involvement not necessarily the number of activities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)