Clinical Practice Timetable (1 Viewer)

Jack321

HSC
Hey all,

I got an early offer into Clinical Practice (Paramedic) at CSU and differed it to 2013 (Gotta save money to live on campus!).

That said, I'm trying to get a loose idea of the time tables that Clinical Practice students typically get for their uni week. I can't seem to find details or any reference to this anywhere, and I haven't been able to find any sort of method on MyCSU to look up subjects/timetables (Note, being differed and not actually a student is what it making this difficult).

So if anyone who is entering the course/currently in the course/finished the course could give some sort of loose approximation of the work load and hours/per week [in class], This is would really helpful!

Thanks!

kelwynsa8

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Hey mate,

I'm doing the degree this year, from SA and moving on campus (towers, at this stage). Bit of a change but it should be good.

Here's a rough guide based on our subject outlines, but be aware they were only released earlier this week (Mon-Wed).
  • Monday
    • Clinical Studies lecture (1hr 50mins)
    • Professional Studies tutorial (no idea of times yet)
  • Tuesday
    • Psychology lecture (2hrs)
    • Psychology tutorial (1hr)
  • Wednesday
    • Bio med lecture? (no confirmation yet)
  • Thursday
    • Clinical Studies tutorial? (2hrs, no day confirmation yet)
  • Friday
    • Nothing confirmed yet, possibly Clinical Studies practice/Bio med tutorial
Best of luck, may see you on campus one day :)

Jack321

HSC
Oustanding work mate.

Thanks a lot!

And lets hope Friday's a off; I'm from Sydney so I have the opportunity to go 'home' on weekends if it is 3 days long.

Tiana93

HSC
Hey, I got an offer to study the degree starting this year, 2013, too and have accepted it. Have you applied for accommodation yet? I went to a campus tour and the people running it said something about sometimes there isn't a whole lot planned for Fridays, because people go away, go home etc. (Don't quote me on that, though!) I guess I might see you around!

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, I got an offer to study the degree starting this year, 2013, too and have accepted it. Have you applied for accommodation yet? I went to a campus tour and the people running it said something about sometimes there isn't a whole lot planned for Fridays, because people go away, go home etc. (Don't quote me on that, though!) I guess I might see you around!
Bathurst is hectic every night. You just have to search hard enough - so my friends tell me ;P

Tiana93

HSC
Bathurst is hectic every night. You just have to search hard enough - so my friends tell me ;P

I meant that there might not be a lot of classes on, on a Friday day, not Parties on Friday nights!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)