Classical Greek Cont. & Ext. Class of 07 (1 Viewer)

HSC
XD Brilliant.

Will certainly help scare off potential-muck-up-day-baddies, as promised =P
(I do hope it ends up muckup day. I want to see a proper one XDD)

HSC
I hope it's a proper one too. Stupid school caring too much about its reputation.

Oh we will! We will prove to be the most chivalrous and 'masculine' and most SCARY body guards "liek eva". XD XD XD

anthropoestin

HSC
hahaha plc muck up...there's an oxymoron

what's the most you guys are going to do? smear make-up on the bathroom mirrors? ooooo bad :eek:

joking....any serious muck-up plans?

Mr Gumby

HSC
anthropoestin said:
question is: who's wearing a toga to the study day? hmm?

i've had one fiited, but it's a little short on the arms :wave:
hahaha
I wore a toga to play basketball once. Each year we have a prefects v. masters basketball game for charity, and all the prefects come in fancy dress. I'll give you some advice - don't try to play basketball in a toga. I don't think that's what they were designed for.

Fakhri

HSC
hey,

Nicholas if you are wearing a toga to a basketball match you should wear one to the seminar day..cause its your school...and therefore you could get away with it, if it is actually muck up day...

Like ki said i hope it is...really doo...

BTW..haven't been on here for were zonks (obviously) but just to re affirm what ki said STEPH U MADE ME MAD.....and crazy and a boy(with the help of classics...according to Nicholas' now famous theory...that classics makes girls boys and boys girls) ALAS...well i will be a gay boy and one day grow up to be like Jane (a gay man)

BTW...you guys should really come to our garden party...there will be food...if that makes it more interesting...and it will be fun...promise not to talk about anything inappropriate...unless someone else brings it up...promise...

I officially decided not to scare any more people...well scare them off less...

btw alex hi...i have named you Alex II..cause we know another one..who so just incase u see that...we are talking about u...Can't believe you studied/seemed to study soo hard for one exam..if i had accelerated in a subject..would most likely not have worked...not that i did this year either...meh...

Well...c you guys at the seminar and after hopefully...cause i assume some of you will be immune to me/us

lots of love

zara

HSC
ORLY!? What happened when you played basketball in a toga exactly...well I guess beside the fact that it would obviously be really uncomfortable. XD

And AND >> << >> why waste all the precious make up when the littlies would love to have it. >.<

No we're banned from muck up day pretty much. A whole lot of schools in our area got together and sent out a note to our parents basically banning all "inappropriate" behaviour, including muck up day, and saying if we do indeed insinuate trouble we may risk losing the right of sitting the HSC etc. I have heard some ideas though.

That's why we're hoping that Study Day is Grammar's muck up day, so we can at least see a real one. XD

:wave:

anthropoestin

HSC
garden party?

i don't know if Alex II is going to work really...unless it's Basileus Alixandros II...that could work haha..oh god another failed classics joke....must stop that.

how do you know i work so hard for greek anyway!? for all you know i could be doing very little...even though my trial is tomorrow and i don't know half of thuc. set text yet...accelerating is good i think...wish i'd done it for french...it's a bit hard working around friends though, cause they don't understand the work/stress bit...oh how they will though lol

yeh somehow i have a feeling that Mr. Stevens wouldn't be too into having all his precious Sydneians dressed up in old bed sheet-togas...could need some persuading...seminar day should be interesting at this rate....

lover xx

HSC
AND AND Zara, stop blaming me because clearly you're more mad than me no matter how hard I try to be the maddest of the mad. XD

AND you shouldn't go ahead and make promises about us not saying anything inappropriate when clearly every second sentence or so we speak comes out being inappropriate in some way or another. XD

But YES, according to Nicholas's INGENIOUS theory:

BOYS you are now GIRLS and us GIRLS are now BOYS!

I will definitely shut up now,

Huggles to you all from,

The EMPRESS and QUEEN erm I mean KING of all TEENAGE BOYS (who um *cough*, look like girls?) Stephanie/Stephania or should I say STEPHANOS?

p.s Shut up this does not make me madder than ZARA. XD

HSC
Don't worry I knew even less than you when I did my Greek trial...and seeing that I did shit (still passed though) that won't be much of a comfort to you maybe!

But, dude, at this rate I say that there won't even be much of a muck up day at Grammar after we get there because all the yr 12 will be so scared by the psychotic Greek cohort, they'll run away screaming like girlies (that are not classic nerd girlies! XD)

Either way, it shall prove to be an entertaining day I think. XD

Fakhri

HSC
hey,

Alex II...you will be so..considering i am taking over the world and therefore deem you such....
K...if you haven't studied...APPEARE to study..

I am sure you are just like the rest of the greek cohort except us and will do exceedingly well...i am sure...

we got an influx of greek/greek ext papers, today....attempted to do one of the unseens...either you guys know really weird words...or i know no words for thuccy...(most likely the later)...

The pappers appear to be really similar...they all seem about the same standard...unlike latin..where some pappers were really easy unlike ours...i found out...STUPID LIVY COMMENT...damn it..bought my whole mark down...stupid stupid mr brown (who we do miss and love much)

steph...i would have never thought of any of those weird things if someone hadn't placed them in my mind first and i simple recall them and say them...mostly what sounds wrong out of my mouth is because i talk and never stop/i don't think about what i say i just say it unlike Nicholas...i just keep talking and keep going for an eternity and never actually say anything useful/interesting most of my blab is just sarcasim/something cruel and mean..hence the reason i talk more with people i hardly know cause i can be meaner to them than my close friends (who i love) or they would not take what i say the wrong way...unlike STEPH...and Ms Coniglio (ancient teacher)....

BTW Nicholas..have u finished your ancient course yet...cause kayley and i are stressing about it...very very bad..we still have like 4 syllabus points to complete and only have like 21 days (AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!)...Great such a short time of school..but haven't finished work..damn
Have you finished bio...my class hasn't done that either....soo really stressed...

You know i will most likely end up just studying the night before like i did for the trials...hoping/praying i will pass...just enough to get into uni....which i am about to put preferences in for...scary...i am officially leaving school and going to uni...damn...no lazing about for zara...zara sad (yes zara likes to talk in thrid person..if anyone is interested)

Fakhri

HSC
hey,

sorry Alex II didn't answer your question..

the garden party is a school event with loads of stalls that are run by different years...stalls such as the black rhino (sells everything that people donate), and there is a facepainting stall, a jumping castle, food stalls, plaster of paris stall and there is an art exhibition...thats usually really good

basically our school has this day on a sat in september 22, and we just turn up and bum around, and eat...an excuse for us to meet on a sat...it supposely brings all the ex-students together and the parents come to see the school...

this year considering our last as school kids we are planning to relive the junior school..and go and see the places we used to play at...like our bush (which the school destoryed BASTARDS)...and re-enact the peloponnesian war/cops and robbers/communists

Well it should be really good...just wanted to add another greekie outing...days when (well...me, ki and steph) get together...do stuff..not anything particuarly greekie..but still we plan them all the time...

see i just can keep on talking....

HSC
Baha.
I think that should be "communists and capitalists", rather than just communists, Zazie :p

Basically we want to run around and attack people with water guns. We're mature like that.

Might bring something to study day (seeing as it's only two days before garden party) and thus give you info.
And you have to come, because we're 'fragile and delicate'. Mmhmm.

Let's stick up a disclaimer - We're not actually as weird as we seem when you know us properly. Immunisation + less edginess + less sarcasm. Mainly immunisation though :p

Alex, we may have your trial o_O;;
(At least, we have the one that general consensus was that it might just possibly be yours.)

Also; Alex and Jeremy - what we're going on about about all this gender swapping/gay-boy-ness does actually have a background. Just to make sure you know >.>

We have a friend who has been researching muck-up ideas.
Does anyone have three pigs they can spare, by any chance?

antiphon

HSC
there's a background to it? that's...um...reassuring. I think. I'd make a joke about Olson's dubious sexuality here, but we've already done that millions of times in Greek. but that theory explains a lot...

still - I reserve my right to masculinity.

why does our school's method of scaling reflect the HSC so badly???

HSC
Brief summation of the background:
1) Steph's mind is dirty.
2) Hence, we call her a teenage boy. (And another friend a gay man, and another a seven-year-old boy because she likes guns and helicopters and stuff)
3) After lots of jokes about this, I became the 'archetypal male'
4) Zara remains female.
5) After Sydney Open Day (during which we were generally scary, as usual), the comment was made that Steph was a more stereotypical teenage boy than any of the actual boys there, including and/or especially Nicholas, since he was the only one who hadn't yet escaped.
6) Thus the theory was born that classics turns girls into boys and boys into girls.
7) Which makes you, Jeremy, officially female.

----

We get no scaling. The maths department gets angry.

HSC
First of all, I seriously can't believe how many posts this thread has received tonight. HILARIOUS. XD

Yeah, feel free to try and re-claim your masculinity by proving you are less girly than me. (mentally anyway) XD Until then, you are all officially female!

Aww you guys must be so mean to Nicholas, meaner than we are! XD We're all mean to each other in Greek as well, especially of late, what can I say? It's entertaining!

We're totally the best subject thread on the whole of BOS! We're just so BRILLIANT (given because we're Greek nerds), plus we have a kazillion pages and views thanks to all our rants or whatever. XD

And NO Zara, you picked up your special dirty skill all by yourself, MAN! XD If you still claim your female, which I highly doubt you are, I will dub you from here forward our Greekie hermaphrodite! XDDDDDD I am a genius!

mungas

HSC
I personally feel all of you are learning an obsolete language and should move to Modern Greek as it has many uses within society.

Stephanie should personally listen to me and Kayley more often and actually accept the fact that our argument is valid :wave:

XD <---- just for stephanie

HSC
Greetings Stevus, XD

Says you who's teaching themselves ancient Greek and turning into a girl. XD

XD

Великая Княжна Стэпаня Марковна

woot russian shows up on this! XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)