Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (5 Viewers)

Volaris

HSC
I have an ist written exam for the first time because in the past there wasn’t qualified teachers but still I’ve had the worst ist teachers in existence the exam notification had a board of studies logo on it and the syllabus my teacher posted was from 2003 wtfff…..
yea bro that's actually crazy!!!! seems like im in a similar situation as well.

Realstudytips

HSC
Guys should I drop biology or economics ?? (I have 14 units right now and I want to drop 2 units)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
But I don’t want to do 14 units .. so I’m going to drop one of those subjects anyway, I js wanna know which one will preserve my mental health 🙏
at least wait until you've done some of it to check if you like it idk why you're linking it to mental health like yes overload is bad but the subject contents alone will not hurt unless you have extreme self esteem issues

Realstudytips

HSC
at least wait until you've done some of it to check if you like it idk why you're linking it to mental health like yes overload is bad but the subject contents alone will not hurt unless you have extreme self esteem issues
It’s not just that tho my other subjects are also mentally taxing so I want to have a breakaway subject that I can still do well in
also my subjects for Yr 11 are
Maths advanced
Maths extension 1
English advanced
English extension 1
Chemistry
Physics
Biology and economics

carrotsss

HSC
It’s not just that tho my other subjects are also mentally taxing so I want to have a breakaway subject that I can still do well in
also my subjects for Yr 11 are
Maths advanced
Maths extension 1
English advanced
English extension 1
Chemistry
Physics
Biology and economics
“breakaway” subjects are dumb just do as many subjects as u can in y11 an extra tiny bit of workload really won’t kill you, it’s much much more important to do more subjects and find out which ones u will enjoy because if you care about mental health that will make year 12 much more bearable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)