• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

sakinluvo

HSC
guys is it possible to get early entry if you have two Ds but 4 As?

ik its semester 1 of yr 11 but still 😭

HSC
Does anyone have any tips/tricks for 2U maths trig identity simplifying?
one of the tips my maths teacher gave me is to try to simplify/expand the trig identities on the right hand side of the equation as well, because it makes it easier to equate both sides :)

t234

HSC
should i go to peak chemistry for year12 if roy fu isn’t my teacher - his classes are full rn. i finished the yr11 syllabus with matrix online but don’t wanna do that for year 12.

my options are zhangs, ace and peak - but i’ve heard zhangs has really unorganised resources/notes but idk how much of a difference this would make if the questions and teachers are good.

thank you 🙏

t234

HSC
should i go to peak chemistry for year12 if roy fu isn’t my teacher - his classes are full rn. i finished the yr11 syllabus with matrix online but don’t wanna do that for year 12.

my options are zhangs, ace and peak - but i’ve heard zhangs has really unorganised resources/notes but idk how much of a difference this would make if the questions and teachers are good.

thank you 🙏
bump

melanie_o

HSC
does anyone know a good piece of poetry to use for a related text for Othello, specifically related to being 'the other'/being an outsider?

banigul@30

HSC

thank you 🙏
ooo, same question

fairy.floss

HSC
Uni Grad

thank you 🙏
i heard proficiency or cognito is good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)