Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Damn Im fucked I usually just go with the flow
you're not fucked i did the same and went fine LOL but it's worth it because the habits you build are a direct investment into year 12 (not to say you'll flunk y12 but it just makes it easier)

CeeTia

HSC
N/A
My favourite activity is making a schedule and not following thorough with it

Tbh I've gotten better nowadays I follow through with the majority of it! Better than nothing

Susu123

HSC
My favourite activity is making a schedule and not following thorough with it

Tbh I've gotten better nowadays I follow through with the majority of it! Better than nothing
Me too😍 I completely ignore what I wrote and do other random things instead of my holiday homework

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Help cause if I hear one more person saying "Oh this time next year (less than that) you'll be in year 12!" I am going to cry

No because everyone is saying the workload is gonna be worse and I'm scared??? Why does time go so quickly
yk this time next year you'll almost be in ur second term of yr12

sakinluvo

HSC
I STILL HAVEN'T PROCESSED YEAR 7 DUE TO COVID LMAO.

I have a feeling the workload is just as bad as they say ngl... I guess I have to hurry up and get good 😭

How's studying and stuff going for you?
ive been studying topics which i did terrible or dont understand in year 10 that were going to be relevant for the coming year as well as trying to build more 😭

but im lowk excited for the change despite the challenges that are coming

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
ive been studying topics which i did terrible or dont understand in year 10 that were going to be relevant for the coming year as well as trying to build more 😭

i'm going to be fr i think just going into year 11/12 changes how you write and instantly boosts your math ability i don't know why this happened to me

Susu123

HSC
i think it's generally adjusting to new difficulties set – like in junior years there's no real conceivable difficulty (might've just been me) so there's no higher area to pursue but now there is so huzzah
A lot of ppl in my school just realized that stuff is getting serious now and they suddenly started actually caring about their grades💀now I got competition and it's hard to keep up

CeeTia

HSC
N/A

Wait that's a good idea cause ngl I've mostly been studying ahead but it's probably better to re-establish some basic stuff from previous years so my foundation is already there. Maybe I got a little too ahead of myself.

Thanks!!! I hope that everything goes well for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)