Class of 03 - uni? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
These are my courses in order of preference

1. Communications (Journalism)/Int Studies at UTS or BA Media and Communications at USyd
2. Communications (Journalism) at UTS
3. Communications (Writing and Contemporary Culture)/ Int Studies at UTS
4. BA Media and Communications or B Digital Media at UNSW

After that, I was looking at journalism at RMIT (except you have to do an exam to get in and apparently it's pretty hard, you have to be so up on current events) or Media and Communications at Swinburne... failing any of the above Journalism at Monash or Deakin.

One has to wonder why I am doing Chemistry, Biology and 3 unit maths when Arts and Humanities are my strength and my favourites...... but I don't actually mind chem and bio and math that much anyway, it's ok.

sandydee

WOW....SO MANY PPL WANTING TO MEDICINE.

Just shows how much competition there'll be.

Im hoping for Med@NSW
If not, ill either do med/sci @NSW or Syd. Or just transfer.

Torch

ballerinabarbie -- I just might see you next year!! My list looks alot likes yours ;)

Vet Science @ Sydney (98...pfft.. I doubt I'd get it..)
Arts/Nursing @ Sydney(paediatrics)
Agricultural Economics @ Sydney
Science in Agriculture @ Sydney
Agricultural Economics @ UNE
Rural Science @ UNE
Agriculture @ UNE
Agriculture @ CSU

I guess we'll see next year :D

MumboJumboNo5

I'm thinking Architecture.. any of the unis are fine.. except they've got to be in the Sydney area.. nothing further than Wollongong. If not, I'd probably choose another course and transfer 2nd year.

Anyways. After Architecture who knows, it's a tossup between business, commerce and town planning.

Nine preferences is alot to think about. :)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
comb law at USYD or UNSW (prbly comm/law)
dun wanna do med
can't stand blood and can't handle the pressure of having some1's life in your hands

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by MumboJumboNo5
I'm thinking Architecture.. any of the unis are fine.. except they've got to be in the Sydney area.. nothing further than Wollongong. If not, I'd probably choose another course and transfer 2nd year.

Anyways. After Architecture who knows, it's a tossup between business, commerce and town planning.

Nine preferences is alot to think about. :)
only three uni's offer it in the sydney area.. USYD, UNSW and UTS. i'm doin architecture @ uts, pm me if you have any question..

freakofcool

I haven't really thought it through what I actually want to do yet like some of u guys, but I'm aiming for something in Business / Commerce / Economics. If that doesn't happen then something in Hotel Management hopefully linking to Business etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)