clashes (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
hey,

what happens if there is a timetable clash for 2 subjects which won't necessarily have iLecture - and they are both ones which i have to do?

Peartie

HSC
I know German won't have ilecture

the other is a ints201 or something - probably will - hoping it will anyway.....

X

xeuyrawp

Peartie said:
I know German won't have ilecture

the other is a ints201 or something - probably will - hoping it will anyway.....
Actually, all German units do have iLectures. It's so you can do a whole German coherency externally.:)

mysweetfracture said:
yeah ENGL268 and AHST101 clash in second semester. its a little bit annoying
Don't worry too much about second semester, anyway, but 101 is iLectured, and it's not like you need to go to the lectures, anyway. :p Just download them if you're doing related tute papers, essay, or questions in the exam.

Peartie

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Actually, all German units do have iLectures. It's so you can do a whole German coherency externally.:)

German doesn't have iLecture - they are in classrooms without microphones - to do it externally involves lots of paperwork and phonecalls with the tutors...... unless its changed....

X

xeuyrawp

Peartie said:
German doesn't have iLecture - they are in classrooms without microphones - to do it externally involves lots of paperwork and phonecalls with the tutors...... unless its changed....
Random - they must have just started it this year.

X

xeuyrawp

Peartie said:
so you're sure that German now has iLecture?
Not really, no. :-/

I'm 90% sure that this year, 104 and 105 will have iLectures.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hey Pwar

Do French units have iLecture/what is iLecture?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)