circumcised vs uncircumcised (1 Viewer)

Trent566

HSC
N/A
Who give a fuck about whether the guy is circumcised or not?

Sophie777

Can you see the head when it isn't hard? If you can then it is.

I say it's genital mutilation for absolutely no purpose. They've proven it makes no diff to hygiene.

cko

HSC
i once heard that it was 'dirty' to b uncut, like coz stuf get stuk der n shyt like dat. but yeh my huny is uncut but nothing bad seems to cum from it

Sophie777

Most people aren't circumcised nowadays. You get the occassional person who gets their son circumcised for religious reasons or because they are and they just think thats what you're suppose to do. It's a vicious cycle.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
more to the point, for any of us... it wasn't our choice. and personlly, i'm not thinking of having kids YET

Sophie777

I just hope people realise it isn't their place to cut someone elses penis. It SHOULD have been your choice. I think it's awful but thats just my opinion. I don't see what female genital mutilation is a crime but circumcision is not.

cko

HSC
Sophie777 said:
I just hope people realise it isn't their place to cut someone elses penis. It SHOULD have been your choice. I think it's awful but thats just my opinion. I don't see what female genital mutilation is a crime but circumcision is not.

umm...well in female circumcision the cli is cut off, the labia major and minor are also cut off, and the whole thing stitched together. leaving a small hole so that u can still bleed. now try doing this whole process without any anaesthetic considering that the places which this most often occurs are too primitive to have this. they most probably will hav insterilised equipment and untrained people to do this as well.

now try having sex with a hole smaller than the pores on your skin. and then try passing a baby through it. alot of circumsized women who have had childrn hav had massive tearing , not only to their pussies but all the way from their urethra to their anus. this means that they leak. constantly.

now compare this to a male circumcision where it is frequently carried out these days under anaesthesia by a doctor. even if there is none of these, a male circuncision is not that much of a threat to the wellbeing of the person, nor the ability for him to finction properly.so y do u think that a female mutilation is a crime in most countries.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i think theres no difference,, but i was with a circumcised guy last nite and he was not bad! eh ;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Sophie777 said:
Being born isn't your choice either, but it happens
A lot of things done to us while we are still babies aren't exactly our choice..

mack

Banned
HSC
I heard something like that. All of my mates are uncut. Whether I am or not shall not be disclosed here!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol...
If I had a baby boy I wouldn't get it done unless it was for medical reasons...because I wouldn't want him to be in pain for no reason

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
mack said:
I heard something like that. All of my mates are uncut. Whether I am or not shall not be disclosed here!
i think your avatar kinda hints towards that you are... it seems like a photo of your circumcision captured forever in time, monkey boy. :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Minai said:
Being born isn't your choice either, but it happens
A lot of things done to us while we are still babies aren't exactly our choice..
Haha, true words minai.

Sophie777

cko said:
umm...well in female circumcision the cli is cut off, the labia major and minor are also cut off, and the whole thing stitched together. leaving a small hole so that u can still bleed. now try doing this whole process without any anaesthetic considering that the places which this most often occurs are too primitive to have this. they most probably will hav insterilised equipment and untrained people to do this as well.

now try having sex with a hole smaller than the pores on your skin. and then try passing a baby through it. alot of circumsized women who have had childrn hav had massive tearing , not only to their pussies but all the way from their urethra to their anus. this means that they leak. constantly.

now compare this to a male circumcision where it is frequently carried out these days under anaesthesia by a doctor. even if there is none of these, a male circuncision is not that much of a threat to the wellbeing of the person, nor the ability for him to finction properly.so y do u think that a female mutilation is a crime in most countries.
There isn't an anaesthetic for babies! They do it without!

Sophie777

Well actually, our inability to stop ourselves being born is a different issue. Birth doesn't cause unnecessary pain.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'm stiff against circumcision. I could never do that to my son. I'm uncut and I dig it...it's normal, it's natural. There has been research that suggests that circumcised boys are more likely to have behavioural problems then boys that still have their foreskins. Where this comes from, I have no idea, but its a pretty cool fact.

Just look at bottle-fed only children. About three of my friends were bottle-fed and have no siblings and they are completely fucked up...they are super clingy, attention seeking and often complete twats. Just imagine what cuttin half a kids' dick off is gonna do to em!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)