• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

circumcised vs uncircumcised (1 Viewer)

swanson

make your choice pplz....

personally i have had both and dont really mind but other girls seem 2....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
now wtf would a girl care whether a guy is circumcised or not. if a girl likes you, it should be about who you are, not what you got as a package.

like a girl would care if they were to first check out your balls first then talk to you. and the only other reason, is whether small dicks would fit in their virgina. or vice versa!

honestly why the fuck would you be bothered to care..unless you are of course circumcised....

i realised i have offended a lot of people just then. but someone had to be frank here! :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
now wtf would a girl care whether a guy is circumcised or not. if a girl likes you, it should be about who you are, not what you got as a package.

like a girl would care if they were to first check out your balls first then talk to you. and the only other reason, is whether small dicks would fit in their virgina. or vice versa!

honestly why the fuck would you be bothered to care..unless you are of course circumcised....

i realised i have offended a lot of people just then. but someone had to be frank here! :D
you're 100% there...who cares if its done or not...its not like it matters to the chick initially, unless she imidiately plans to fuck you...its dumb for her to do that or for the guy to worry about it

ryaneco

HSC
Why would a woman care so much?

Im not circumcised and thats how i like it, you were born into this world with a helmet and that's how it should stay.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I've never known what its like to have foreskin, so it doesnt really bother me - and I wouldn't be dating a girl that cared about foreskin either

bubble_tea

wow, and i thought all guys this age would be circumsised.

:p does it really make that much of a difference? still feels and does the same job doesn't it?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
this reminds me of a funny mike goldman quote on big brother up late...
after one of the "uncut packages" was screened, it cut back to mike sitting in the chair. he said "right now i've got another "uncut package" to show you - well, actually, mine's cut" then he proceeded to unzip his pants :D:D:D

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i say what ever floats ya boat.
it still does the same job aye?

fantasia

HSC
the way i think of it is that my little boy down there is a fireman. he's still wearing a helmet for protection.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ive been with guys that had one or the other...and it makes no difference sexually at all...honestly...who cares anyway a girl isnt going to like you just for your willy looks like..

mugrug

Foreskins rock!

There's no reason for it, unless it's for religious purposes. Either way it's a ghastly mutilation of the human body, performed in infancy when the subject has no say.

I'm not circumsised and there's no reason for me to be. Don't people know how to use a shower?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
If they are or aren't it dosn't make any difference to me

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my boyfriend is circumsised....but only cause when he was 2 there was a problem with his willy...it wasnt cause of its hygenie...cause i think he woulda been one of the cleanest kids around cause his mum is a hygeine natzi...oh anyway, so yeah whatever happened he needed an operation, and they ended up giving him a circumcision cause it would of been a problem later in life or something...i also know one guys and they foreskin wouldnt move over the head and it would bleed, and he had to get a circumcision when he was 17.... but who gives a shit honestly? its peoples own choice and it makes no diff. anyway...i mean its not like guys are checking out other guys willy's...so only the girls should be concerned, well they shouldnt even, like it still does the job properly

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
ive been with guys who have had either, and honestly, uncircumsized are better lover. more wary of what they are doing.:)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
PookieMonster said:
ive been with guys who have had either, and honestly, uncircumsized are better lover. more wary of what they are doing.:)
really? i never noticed.... :confused: though i did notice that men who are circumcised have bigger cocks... :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)