Christianity - Two Ten Markers (1 Viewer)

LoadingUsername

HSC
Hey everyone,

I have a research assessment task coming up where we'll need to research the answers to the following two questions, and then come in to school and write them up. Odd. The questions are:

1. Discuss the importance of the Bible in Christianity and in the life of Christian adherents.
2. Evaluate the role of Jesus Commandment of love in expressing the principal ethical teachings of Christianity.

I'm not asking for anyone to go and write an essay or anything, but if you know of some good websites/textbooks/other sources that would be good for this, suggestion are greatly appreciated!

:hat: Thank you!

enoilgam

HSC
You will find that these types of assessments are very common in humanities subjects. With these sorts of questions, you arent going to be able to go to a site where it will give you the exact information. You can use google to get some quick ideas, but other then that you will need to apply your knowledge to answer these questions. So just try and think about it logically. Looking at the first question, the bible is important as it provides Christians with a guide on how to live their lives according to God. Furthermore, it is also provides a record of teachings and an historical record on the history of the prophets and Christ. With these two points you should have enough to drag out a 500-600 word response. For question two, break Jesus commandment into two parts the ""Love thy God" and "Love they neighbour" and analyse how each reflects the core principles of Christianity and how they guide adherents in their daily lives.

I know this isnt what you were looking for, but humanities essays are about applying what you have learned - websites and textbooks will often not have a direct answer for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)