choosing an elective. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
hey,

someone posted the other day that your teachers have to let the board know which elective you do, therefore you can't just choose an elective that you want to teach yourself and do one that is different to the rest of your cohort.

i'm pretty sure that each exam paper has every question for every elective, so people can choose the question they want to answer, but this person had me worried. so can someone who has done their hsc chem exam in the last few years please confirm or deny this?

thanks.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
yeah that's what i was planning to do...
guess i'm gonna have to learn industrial afterall :uhoh:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
yeah that's what i was planning to do...
guess i'm gonna have to learn industrial afterall :uhoh:
i think he was saying that it's true that every exam paper has every question in it though?

so.. forensic here i come =]]]. <3.
industrial is the worst, most boring piece of crap ever.

raniaaa

HSC
i'll call my physics teacher tomorrow and check just in case.. should be the same for physics and chem
i was doing my other notes when he did industrial in class.. the only thing i know is that you can get rubber from trees.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
haha, same. let me know what he/she says?

boxhunter91

HSC
I don't think you need to.
For Physics we were doing Quanta to Quarks but my mate didnt understand so he started Astrophysics. And he told our teacher and my teacher gave notes to him. Our teacher didnt mention anything needing to tell the board :/

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I don't think you need to.
For Physics we were doing Quanta to Quarks but my mate didnt understand so he started Astrophysics. And he told our teacher and my teacher gave notes to him. Our teacher didnt mention anything needing to tell the board :/
thanks. i thought as much but just thought i'd check

raniaaa

HSC
hey yeah i called my physics teacher, we're free to choose what we want :D

Tangent

HSC
it shouldnt matter what your class does, as long as u complete the syllabus of the elective u should b fine. also depends on what type of teacher u got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)