Chill out people - the HSC isn't that hard (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
Shrikar said:
Motivation is something i lack too. I'd be like i am going to study this afternoon, and when it comes, i just make excuses to do it later.

i used to be like that. thing that worked for me was taking out the negative phrases in my vocabulary and thinking.

instead of trying to stop myself thinking "i'll do this later" i stopped myself thinking things like "i procrasitnate" "i lack motivation" "i can't do this"

instead i thought, and made myself believe, that i don't procrastinate, i dont lack motivation, i dont make excuses, i do my work and i'm on track.

and that is materialising into reality.

believe in yourself ;) sounds corny, but the power of thought is immense :)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
-pari- said:
i used to be like that. thing that worked for me was taking out the negative phrases in my vocabulary and thinking.

instead of trying to stop myself thinking "i'll do this later" i stopped myself thinking things like "i procrasitnate" "i lack motivation" "i can't do this"

instead i thought, and made myself believe, that i don't procrastinate, i dont lack motivation, i dont make excuses, i do my work and i'm on track.

Awesome.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
-pari- said:

Damn mind games.

ane_st

HSC
idling fire said:
I'm just really annoyed that I can't motivate myself to do anything. Yeah, "anything" - I'd sit around doing absolutely nothing if I'd allow myself. Like this is hsc, and I won't even pick up a pencil and TRY to write my EE1 speech for tomorrow, even though I want to. That is the epitome of failure.

Righto, that's my ranting done for the day.
I think the best way for you to motivate yourself is to aim to achieve something, lets say you need to get into a course (if you wanna go to uni) well you should check out the UAI, say its 75, then aim for something around that number, the way i see it, is if you get the UAI for your course, then thats a fantastic UAI...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)