chicks lovin cars & bikes (1 Viewer)

BiancaMaree

HSC
so just a question for everyone;
do you find it 'odd' for a chick to be interested in cars & motorbikes;
cause i love cars & motorbikes and everyones just like all wow about it and shocked that a chick is interested.
dicuss :)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
post a pic of yourself and one of your favourite bike (not car) and i'll tell you how odd it is

HSC
do you have a good understanding of the mechanics of cars and bikes or are you just like omg bikes r so cool

BiancaMaree

HSC
do you have a good understanding of the mechanics of cars and bikes or are you just like omg bikes r so cool
well i have two older brothers who have taught me like everythin with cars & bikes so i hav a pretty good understanding lol and am always goin to car & bike shows with them lol

BiancaMaree

HSC
bikes & cars are at bros & arnt going there for a while;
and also; my ex was a mechanic, and both my bros in laws are mechanics. so me liking cars & bikes is kinda aviodable lol

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i've always thought the only girls that like cars and bikes are the ones in bikinis

Guesss

HSC
lmao ... i dont know too much about the mechanics of cars and bikes, but i do love some cars over others...

motorbikes are so sxc :eek: especially when a hot guy is riding! *i know, i may come across as shallow-but ohhwell*

To the OP, no its not weird at all, maybe a lil odd for those girls who find cars the least fascinating, but yeh trust me i know some girls that are sooo into cars its not funny and they dont care what others think.

forbidden01

HSC
i like cars...not so much into the bikes tho...i get some stuff about cars but i wanna fix up an old car for myself one day...dad's gonna help me...unless i find a bf before that :p

i'm a sucker for nice cars :)

HSC
N/A
hehe i rekon its kewl :p

well just coz im into my cars. :jump:

some guys dig it that chicks like and know things about cars, and others dont. jst personal preference i guess.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
If you know more about cars and bikes than your bf, than maybe that might piss him off a little bit.
But, I reckon it's awesome :D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
From what I can tell there's only two categories of girls who like cars- those who grew up on it because of their father/brothers/etc or those who are just into it on their own accord. The first category tend to be into the nitty gritty and are really good to chat with :)

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
From what I can tell there's only two categories of girls who like cars- those who grew up on it because of their father/brothers/etc or those who are just into it on their own accord. The first category tend to be into the nitty gritty and are really good to chat with :)
and the third who like them cos theyre "so hawt"

HSC
fuck you girls are vapid

you like the idea of cars

you dont appreciate the engineering and mechanics behind them

*things boys get*

Guesss

HSC

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
HahA I can think of some pretty nasty examples I've met at various places... *shudders*

I guess there are a few exceptions. Few and rare!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)