Cheating (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
if a guy cheats on me i will trash his house and burn his car :p
:rofl:

if i had known at the time i was dumped that i had been cheated on, i would have killed the chic, her family, the guy, and his family.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeh but look at it this way... its really more cruel and heartless to decieve him and stay in a relationship w/ him when a) yr saying this stuff to begin with and b) liking other dudes... i think thats way more cruel and heartless than dumping him!!

so get dumping woman!

Last edited by a moderator:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
if i had known at the time i was dumped that i had been cheated on, i would have killed the chic, her family, the guy, and his family.
can i do it for you ? :p ;)

you have to be cruel to be kind :)
i dont have the heart to cheat on anyone. i have ben cheated on before but the relationship was going down the drain anyway. In terms or forgiving, i dont know how i would react. I probably would forgive, but things will never be the same as they were. I would rather off being told the truth that my partner was losing interest in me than him going out to cheat on me.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
can i do it for you ? :p

;)you have to be cruel to be kind :)
i dont have the heart to cheat on anyone. i have ben cheated on before but the relationship was going down the drain anyway. In terms or forgiving, i dont know how i would react. I probably would forgive, but things will never be the same as they were. I would rather off being told the truth that my partner was losing interest in me than him going out to cheat on me.
OGM

if you would do me the honour ! :D

asha_ramirez

HSC
I've cheated yes, I was a slut, yes! Haha.
I think cheating is wrong, but it's all situational. It's not the actual act of having someone cheat on me that would hurt the most, its the feelings behind it, and if they told me or not.

It think its more of a trust issue than a straight out cheating issue.

I would forgive them, just as I would like to be forgived. So I go by this...

First time: shame on them for cheating
Second time: shame on you if you stay with them
Third time: kill them, the person they cheated with, their family, pets, indoor-plants... etc. clear out their bank account, steal anything of value, and burn the rest.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I was in the exact same situation. You just have to do it now and get it over with.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the poor poor bloke

did he get her back?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i've never cheated but my first bf cheated on me... didn't find out til after we broke up.... and he lost his virginity to her too :chainsaw:...

meh.

canisay_Elvis

Elvisite
HSC
N/A
I've never cheated, but have been emotionally cheated on. I don't like anything about the whole cheating thing, but i don't think it automatically means the end of the relationship. Things can be worked out, and people can change. It's all circumstantial, you can't say for sure how someone should react when they've been cheated on.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by gmraso

I thought you were stupid but now I know otherwise, YOU'RE A RETARD!!! How would you show that cheating in a long distance relationship is diff from cheating in a "average relationship"? that statement is just retarded and if that's what you used to justify your indescretions I'd think up a new one cause it's stupid and nonsensical. [/B]
I wouldn't like to say that it is different, but I think being in a long distance relationship and cheating on them is a bit different. I am sort of in a long distance relationship now (difficult to explain) and I kissed a friend of mine on the weekend, while I feel nothing for said friend, and didn't find it to be a huge deal, my significant other had a psycho... I think a lot of the time, especially with a long distance relationship, you both have to know where you stand in regards to exclusivity (wow is that a word?) .. otherwise situations like mine may occur.

Originally posted by Asquithian
never take a relationship too seriously...you can love someone...but its not the end of the world if they leave...especially if its like a uni bf and uve been together for a few months...
I completely agree, if you break up with someone it's not the end of the world, they won't be your last, and probably weren't your first... It's more important to take the possitive things from the relationship and use them as a learning experience than to get overly depressed and never date again.

You're all young, move on!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ouch.. but i feel like a bitch if i say it... its like i am so cruel and heartless.....
Cruel....Heartless...

Two of the best virtues of a woman :D
Nothings sexier than a woman who will rip your balls off if they find you sleeping around :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i have no idea who mike is...
:rofl:

"OGM YOU MET ASYLUM"

and shh wug! ive only met lin once!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
how can u forget u met the hottest guy on BOS ??
ogm you met lin wug ??? :D

asha_ramirez

HSC
Cruel....Heartless...

Two of the best virtues of a woman :D
Lol, into submission, AsyLum?... need a bit of a dom-girl... j/k

Nothings sexier than a woman who will rip your balls off if they find you sleeping around :D
Haha! If a girl can not be assertive about the cheating partner then I suppose she's screwd (ahem no pun intended)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)