Cheating (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha beats the hell out of a submissive, clingy and 'ogmicantlivewithoutyou' gal :D

i want some arguments and some mind games makes it more interesting! :D

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i havent cheated, but i have been cheated on in 2/3 of my previous relationships ... :(

pcwizz

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
I thought you were stupid but now I know otherwise, YOU'RE A RETARD!!!
what's happening your sig? it's gone from 3 pics -->2-->1-->2 again

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I personally have never cheated but I have technically been cheated on. I called it off but I'm still friends with him...though I'd never date him again. The thing with cheating is that there's like physical cheating and emotional cheating...:uhoh:

Evilo

HSC
sugaryblue said:
No

Yes

I will forgive, but not forget

My definition: being unfaithful. someone who plays with your feelings eg with you but ALSO with another person
+1

edit - on the 3rd point -the relationship is over.

ubernuton

HSC
yes but only with one girl and that only because if she was avaiable i would break up with the person but would ask her out first (plus if u use my deffinition it cheating already)
no (only because they broke up with me to be a slut (different girl to top))
yes i could but it would depend on alot of things
and i deffine it as have true feeling for someone that are more than just friends, although this isn't the only thing that u shouldn't do in a relationship where u have true feeling for someone

unholyXromance

HSC
"it's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls, and let your dog lick it off, because its YOUR dog"=]

notaaron

HSC
unholyXromance said:
"it's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls, and let your dog lick it off, because its YOUR dog"=]
ROAD TRIP!
classssssic

KnifeySpoony

HSC
LOL
Speaking of roadtrip..umm yeah "its not cheating if you're in a different area code"

cmd

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Have you ever cheated?

Been cheated on????

Would you forgive someone if they cheat?????

what do you think is classified as cheating???

-Nope.
-Nope.
-Ermm..HELL NOOO! lol
-hmm..questionable..see theres the obvious sexual contact-kiss,fuk etc..but it wud still hurt me if they fell in love with sumone else.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cmd said:
-Nope.
-Nope.
-Ermm..HELL NOOO! lol
-hmm..questionable..see theres the obvious sexual contact-kiss,fuk etc..but it wud still hurt me if they fell in love with sumone else.
Yeah it'd hurt, but you can't really blame them. If you've ever had a long term relationship, your partner WILL have had crushes on other people during it. It's whether or not that act on it that matters.

weasel000

HSC
I agree, I'm in a long term relationship and I can honestly say I've felt for other guys during that time..but I would NEVER EVER cheat, I think its disgustingly low. However, if my bf happened to feel the same way about other girls and i found out, i would regard it as cheating. Hooking up with other people is just proving that you have been cheating, but cheating is wanting to be with people other than your partner in my opinion. The mental sense hurts just as much as the actual physcial act of cheating. If you dont love them you shouldnt be with them, a break up is much easier to handle for both parties than cheating. Lets just say if my bf cheated on me, INSTANT DUMPAGE and then sabotage for as long as i know him hehe

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That's kinda silly, like I said it's normal to have crushes anyway. The important part is that they don't last and that they don't do anything about it.

eften

HSC
If a girl cheated on me I doubt I'd be able to fully forgive her.

If it was just a kiss or something minor, I'd take her back, ONCE

If it was a full-blown sexual relationship (like fuck buddies or whatever) I'd tell her to fuck off.

I will NEVER cheat on a girl, EVER. I can say this with 100% certainty.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Have you ever cheated? Yes :(

Been cheated on???? Yes (by coincidence on each other at the same time, different places. Don't spend New Years 400 km apart, I guess)

Would you forgive someone if they cheat????? On that occasion I did, but because I was heaps guilty. Otherwise, hell no. Unless she was hot and up for it.

what do you think is classified as cheating??? Whatever, don't give a shit.

HalcyonSky

HSC
cmd said:
-Nope.
-Nope.
-Ermm..HELL NOOO! lol
btw, you're a model?

pics or gtfo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)