• The 'other' person

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • They're both about the same

Votes: 25 30.9%

• Total voters

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
cheating is so bad! especially the part where the person finds out...

it hurts so so bad. :(

blondi666

YEAR 12 2007........
HSC
it really depends....if the 'other' person noes about the relationship then its their fault for persuing it...if the person in the relationship doesnt tell them then its their fault but if the other person in the relationship does it first then its their fault

Darkening

HSC
Would you take the one that cheated on you back??

Now thats the question, its personal oppinion I know.. I would and hope for the absolute best, i mean.. she feels shit for cheating and wont do it again.

And if she does do it again, I geuss you have no other choice but to use her for sex and make her feel good till she relises what your doing... *sigh*

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
I voted about the same. But I don't believe it's their fault. They cannot help human nature.

Rinni

HSC
Darkening said:
Would you take the one that cheated on you back??

Now thats the question, its personal oppinion I know.. I would and hope for the absolute best, i mean.. she feels shit for cheating and wont do it again.

And if she does do it again, I geuss you have no other choice but to use her for sex and make her feel good till she relises what your doing... *sigh*
I don't think I could take them back, but like you said that all comes down to personal opinion and I guess the context of it as well.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I wouldnt take them back. Once it happens, the dynamics of the relationship are changed and its basically doomed to end badly. You can try and make it work, but trust has been broken, even if she regrets it there will always be guilt and in the back of your mind you will always be wondering if she is faithful now.

Ofcourse its context based, and if they were absolutely awesome people who made a genuine mistake and they were on drugs at the time and the dude was a jerk and it was 'just sex' no emotional cheating then maybe.

Cozza38

HSC
ElGronko said:
Men are biologically predetermined to have the urge to spread their seed far and wide with as many partners as possible.

Women have no benefit from having multiple partners so long as the one is able to impregnate them.

The truth is, men should be sleeping with as many women as possible, realistically 3 different women a day, and a women should only be having sex once every 9 months.
Dude thats pretty insane, i bet u aint havn sex 3 times a day with an attitude like that, and if somehow u r....... UR A DICK!!!!
Learn to treat chicks right!!!!

"Cozza"

nwatts

HSC
Cozza38 said:
Dude thats pretty insane, i bet u aint havn sex 3 times a day with an attitude like that, and if somehow u r....... UR A DICK!!!!

"Cozza"
dude it's spelt "chix"

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Cozza38 said:

"Cozza"
Wow... Just wow.. Seriously wow!! There are so many things wrong with this post.

1. It isn't insane it's pretty much human nature.
2. You replace words with single letters. Need I say more?
3. Some could say referring to women as "chicks" is disrespectful.
4. You resort to namecalling. This will not help get your point across or taken seriously.

I could go on but I think i've spanked you enough for one post.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You have failed the internet. Do not pass go, do not pass on your genetic code :)

nahh, never have failed anything in my life , always get what i want ,
.to be honest, i don't give a dam wht others have to say abt me.
most of u guys have fallen into my trap ,ohh the awesome insults and the outrage, the emotion, the anger, the drama , just so overwhelming.
ohhh it 's so much amusing than watching people fight in relaity shows , hahahhaah sucker :rofl:
Now ,i m off to melbourne in thursday ( my scholarship is confirmed in Monash ) and c u guys in 3 months time during UNi holiday, enjoy ur life and good luck with ur studies
hummm bye :wave:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
oh the pure genius! the manipulative mahem!

a troll, who would have thought? and so subtle aswell! the idea to work people up via the internet, its crazy!

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC
Wow Monash is getting really slack with the handing out of scholarships, you know the whole giving them to people who don't know basic things like the difference between "on" and "in".

dizzylizzy

HSC
my boyfriend recently cheated on me and we had been together for 2.5 years
he was telling me he loved me that day
we hate eachother now and we go to the same school
i have glandular fever because i was stressed about it
so my HSC is stuffed because of it!
stay away from them!

carreau

HSC
Cheating is generally the result of you or your partner not getting everything they want out of a relationship or he or she is just selfish.

Or you're with some slag or some dickhead of a bloke.

If you feel that you have to cheat on your partner for any reason it's pretty sad..

Just break up with them BEFORE you're about to cheat.. =)

Darkening

HSC
its ova between me n my gf... were not together, more now fuck buddies...

hmm.... winner??

I think so :)

hart2hart

HSC
who is at more fault?
well what about this situation.
your bf cheated on u with a chick, who is friends with both of you.
she knew. he knew.
i really dont know who to blame, him being a dick, or she being a slut.
lol well that was my situation
i got cheated on lols aint so fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)