• The 'other' person

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • They're both about the same

Votes: 25 30.9%

• Total voters

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC
A lot of the time the "other" person doesn't know the person in a relationship is in a relationship, the one in the relationship is clearly way more at fault.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Antler said:
A lot of the time the "other" person doesn't know the person in a relationship is in a relationship, the one in the relationship is clearly way more at fault.

The "other person" might pretend he/she didn't know to lighten his/her guilt and look like the 'victim'.

The person "in a relationship" might not burst the "other person" 's lie because he/she may be too focused on getting his/her lover back.... or perhaps this person did not know that the "other person" found out about it through slippery means.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
The person in the relationship is at fault. Done, dump them and get a new bf/gf.

aj_number_10

HSC
it can be anyone.

it can even be the person being cheated on for being so naive not to pick up things were wrong. ive hooked up (just kissed), with other girls while ive been dating chicks and it just depends on ur take on what really is cheating. in most cases id blame the other person as they made the move.

its really a case of each scenario is different

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
^^ are no in my opinion you are to blame. Don't you have any will power. If someone makes a move on you, you must oblige? What kinda crap is that. You say "no thanks I have a bf/gf". It bloody simple. "I didn't cheat you you hunny. They made the move, I just pushed back". Thats bullcrap. Take the fall

Season

HSC
There are always going to be sluts around who won't be picky about doing something with someone in a relationship, that's pretty straight forward. They aren't breaking anyone's trust, the person in the relationship however is.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The person in the relationship, without a doubt. The other person never committed to anything, and have no real duty of care to the partner of the person they're with. This is, of course, different if the "other" is friends with the partner, but the cheater is still undoubtedly more at fault.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Season said:
There are always going to be sluts around who won't be picky about doing something with someone in a relationship, that's pretty straight forward. They aren't breaking anyone's trust, the person in the relationship however is.

Male and female slut both exist but the person who is allowing himself or herself to continue it , that's the person's fault not that slut's fault. i agree wid Gilbert.

i do not hate sluts ( male or female ) personally but i hate wht they do.:mad:

penguins

HSC
well both are to blame if the other person knows that the other is in a relationship tho most of the time they dont therefore is more then likely the one in the relationships fault....

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i dunno, it depends. Definetly the person who is in the relationship is mostly at fault - i mean, they can always say no!
If the 'other' person knows that the person is in a relationship, then they are at fault also, but not as much. If they dont know - i dont think that it could possibly be their fault as they were under the wrong impression. I mean, shouldnt the person who was in a relationship have mentioned that they were?

*Lozzie*

HSC
the person already in the relationship cause the other person dosent always know but.......... if the other person does know then they are also at fault

all in all cheating is bad so dont do it :)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Cheating is fine as long as you don't really like your partner.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
ElGronko said:
Cheating is fine as long as you don't really like your partner.
Cheating is NEVER fine. Don't do it. If it was a game you would be banned. Cheating is a bad thing with a bad name. Hence cheating is bad

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Cheating is NEVER fine. Don't do it. If it was a game you would be banned. Cheating is a bad thing with a bad name. Hence cheating is bad
Well you only get banned if they catch you cheating.

If they don't, you win!

Your cheating is rewarded!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
ElGronko said:
Well you only get banned if they catch you cheating.

If they don't, you win!

Your cheating is rewarded!
I hope you contract AIDS from your excapades in which causes you to die a slow and horrible death.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
The person in the realationship, because they are the one who is doing the cheating and betraying their partner. Unless of course the "other person" is a close friend or someting of the partner, then they are just as much in the wrong because they're also betraying their friend's trust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)