Cheating on the HSC. How much of it goes on? (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
Oh that's a load of bull, u r not allowed to skip lessons even if it's b4 an assessment, that's mentioned in the HSC booklet, u damn lair.

on the day we had a 2 part modern assessment (1 big assignment at ome the other an in class exam) i was away for all 5 periods trying to finish it, in fact almost every person in the class was away for the first 5 periods and all those people were in the same class for the morning, eng adv with the same teacher for mod

Fightin Streets

HSC
Oh that's a load of bull, u r not allowed to skip lessons even if it's b4 an assessment, that's mentioned in the HSC booklet, u damn lair.
I am not lying fool. And I know that you are not allowed to skip classes before exams, but you are also not allowed to steal test papers, I did both. It's easy to skip before assessments, nobody takes any notice.

CecilyMare

HSC
They check the toilets. If you need to go to the toilet during the exam, you have to sign the "Toilet Book". They then later investigate people who have signed the "Toilet Book".
Do they investigate as in do a full body check including looking in bras etc?

CecilyMare

HSC
Imo you could also like roll small notes up inside a tampon (because there's a gap in them where you could shove your finger up) and shove it inside your crotch. Nobody is going to check.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Imo you could also like roll small notes up inside a tampon (because there's a gap in them where you could shove your finger up) and shove it inside your crotch. Nobody is going to check.
lolololol + infinity and beyond

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I passed Physics HSC but only scored ~17% in EVERY other physics exam.

Must of been my lucky helmet.

Go Figure.

CecilyMare

HSC
Do you think that maybe the teachers or the actual Board of Studies people will come to this forum and this thread and you know.. shit will happen? And perhaps they WILL check your crotch or mine, rather, when the time comes? D:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
If a teacher did that at my highschool, beat downs would of happened.

Morbo

HSC
Our entire economics class of fifteen "cheated" during the HSC exams. It wasn't planned as most of us were already prepared to fail the exam. We all arrived early and stood infront of our tables. I think the exam started at 9.30 but we all arrived at 9.00. It was the day of the Melbourne Cup, so our supervisers were chatting to us about it. Then somebody flipped open the multiple choice and short answer section of the exam and we began to discuss some of the questions and the correct answers before the exam had even started. Mind you, half our economics class left half an hour into the exam and most of our extended response essays were only half a page long. I think only two stayed the entire length of the exam, the rest of us were having lunch at a nearby Hungry Jacks. I still managed to just pass (I got 50) HSC Economics after leaving half an hour into the exam. Our economics teacher wasn't impressed.

HSC
N/A
lols. ive seen first hand this girl cheating in our trial hsc... everyone was pissed coz we could see her cheating.. shed get up to go to the toilet and shed take her whole bag with her and come back 10 minutes later.. as soon as she sat down she wrote and wrote and wrote. who the fuck comes back from the toilet and writes for a good 10 minutes as soon as they sit down.. *CHEAT ALERT* and in another exam, she brought in her pencil case and was like opening it a little bit everynow and again. my friend who sat closer to her said that she could see there was paper in her pencil case.. REPEAT CHEATER.

oh and ill admit.. i lookd over at my friends paper during an exam.. and squinteed to see wat i could read :p it definately helpd me thru the questions i got stuck on. ahah i told my other friend after and she commended me coz the girl i cheated of was a stuck up "im the best and will be the best at everything" lols. (even though the girl i cheated off was one of our friends too ahhaha)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
lols. ive seen first hand this girl cheating in our trial hsc... everyone was pissed coz we could see her cheating.. shed get up to go to the toilet and shed take her whole bag with her and come back 10 minutes later.. as soon as she sat down she wrote and wrote and wrote. who the fuck comes back from the toilet and writes for a good 10 minutes as soon as they sit down.. *CHEAT ALERT* and in another exam, she brought in her pencil case and was like opening it a little bit everynow and again. my friend who sat closer to her said that she could see there was paper in her pencil case.. REPEAT CHEATER.

oh and ill admit.. i lookd over at my friends paper during an exam.. and squinteed to see wat i could read :p it definately helpd me thru the questions i got stuck on. ahah i told my other friend after and she commended me coz the girl i cheated of was a stuck up "im the best and will be the best at everything" lols. (even though the girl i cheated off was one of our friends too ahhaha)
was it that turkish girl?

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
I know of people who boasted about how they'd cheat by writing on upper thighs or have a cheat paper with them hidden away. How ridiculous.

HSC
N/A
she also had really bad body odor. not that i'm complaining. i actually enjoy the "musky-ness".;)
EWW

then ill complain for you

EWWWW GROOSSSSS YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SHE NEEDS A SHOWER OR SOME FRAGRANT WASHING DETERGENT!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
They care deeply. LOLOL
Seriously when I went to the toliet for the first time during exams, I asked the supervisor if she wanted me to turn my pockets out. Seemed common sense to me, but she just scoffed at it. These people aren't oblivious, its just too hard to regulate. Seriously, they aren't going to check your dick for essay points scribbled on. Besides, its wasting time and wrecking your train of thought going to the toliet. Not saying that notes wouldn't help loads of people. Anyway seriously that type of shit is insignificant.

&&& for the toliet book. Wow suss, someone might have a weak bladder. Maybe a girl has her period or its caused a weak bladder. Seriously, they have no leg to stand on whatsoever with a toliet log book. LOLOL i dare someone who gets pulled up on going to the toliet for cheated from the logs to admit they had violet diarraeh that day & they couldn't by imodium in time. LOLOLOL
If they did full cavity searches thats a different matter. LOL The time that would take + the issues + costs hilarious! Good bye hsc.

Seriously its stupid to even worry about that shit. In fact its really trival. I fear for those who serious worry / bring up the possibilty. Grow some common fucking sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)