Chaser's Comeback??? (1 Viewer)

4lettersdown

HSC
from wiki:
A third season has been announced for broadcast in early 2009. Kim Dalton, the Director of ABC TV has announced on ABC Local Radio Queensland that The Chaser will be back on in May 2009.
frankly, I havent missed them much. Dont get me wrong, I loved their show and look forward to them screwing with people very soon, but for some reason I just havent really missed them all that much.
I also think the years break was a good, possibly show-saving move, as they were getting pretty notorious, especially after the APEC incident. It seems like they couldn't take any more than a year off, though, or they would risk fading into obscurity. This way, they'll generate a shitload of hype while hopefully avoiding getting spotted in public all the time. A pretty well played strategy all in all.

greekgun

HSC
i hope they go into some random coles shop again and fuck around with the coles management.

greekgun

HSC
yeah but they should just go up 2 some service manager and do something to piss em off. I dunno wat im not that creative but defiantly something.

4lettersdown

HSC
does it seem like this year would be great for the chasers? plenty of material on the recession and they havent erally put the wind up Kruddd yet :)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
They sold out - artistically - in the last series' when they went 'straight'.

The CNNNN stuff was gold. The new format was just tired and cynical. Also embarrassing, frankly. They know better than to be that bogan/Zoo mag

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I don't see how this fits the definition of a comeback. They never left. I saw their stage show in the first half of 2008.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG are you serious I have no idea how I have survived without that Chaser. Fuck I love this show, watched every episode.

I can't wait for the new season! :D

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
what happened to omiums post? shit mods

johony

HSC
they should be going for a completely new show instead of the same format, it did get a bit tired towards the end of last season.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks guys :D

Hahaha hey boris even stuck up for me woo

Hypermelon

HSC
their first season was awesome. chaser on late, friday night

then everybody started watching it o_o'

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
wow you're so different and unique and cool cos u watched the chasers beforet they were popular and shit
Yeah I agree lol it's like she was only one who was watching them, according to her post.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
cool. dont post again while im trying to maintain my last post streak thanks unless its in one of my approved thards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)