casual sex or not? (2 Viewers)

7th Sign

HSC
Most girls that have casual sex with guys are usually hell desprate or just hell slutty. You remind me of my cousins ex yet she is a girl and she is the one pushing him for casual sex lols.
Get a boy friend to have sex with, some one who will actually care about you and what not. Not some sex crazed ex who just wants you for sex.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
noworldwithoutu said:
If you have any self respect then don't do it! You should wait till you get married, many guys don't respect women who have sex before marriage, let alone women who are willing to sleep with their ex's who have absolutely no respect for them.

What i think is a good question to ask is; "If i were to be diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, good forbid, will he be there to hold my hair back as I throw up from the chemotherapy?" If its yes then you could possibly trust him.
that is reality. guys at younger ages, like most posting here are not mature :D and most i'm not saying all, but most would want sex for sex at this age. but i think they would prefer that their future wife didnt sleep with other guys at all, when they are considering marriage. ofcourse if you're marrying the girl that you have had sex with, and only she's been with u, then well done to such a guy and relationship. otherwise, ofcourse girls who have sex b4 marriage with many guys can have a good relationship while married, but, over all i think a guy would prefer it if they didnt.

skeeo

HSC
N/A
ladies, pm me, i'm looking for casual sex anyday - though when giving oral i like to thrust, so you may gag, but some girls have actually liked this :)

noworldwithoutu

HSC
skeeo said:
ladies, pm me, i'm looking for casual sex anyday - though when giving oral i like to thrust, so you may gag, but some girls have actually liked this :)
dont you mean when you're receiving oral u like to thrust?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
feathers said:
hi everybody... I've been wondering about this for a while, and i found a good forum to ask this question in.

See, here's the thing... I'm actually a virgin (not for religious reasonsI was waiting for the right time... now I'm just waiting for a guy that isn't a total psycho) but my ex boyfriend (whom incidentally I broke up with a year and a half ago) started talking to me again, and he's been saying all this shit about how he doesn't regret anything that happened with me and he misses me, but what the conversation eventually boiled down to is that he wants to be f*** buddies. He knows that I haven't had sex yet, but he keeps saying "you gotta have fun.. you'll enjoy it... you're so hot... you must be sick of being by yourself" yadda yadda. Actually, to tell you the truth, I AM kinda sick of waiting. But what would you do in this situation (for guys i probably know the answer, I'm more interested in what the girls have to say). Would you go for guarenteed sex, any time, 'no strings attached', or would you keep waiting?
I was sick of waiting too, but I wouldn't give it up to the ex-boyfriend who fed me some cheesey 'life is short' line.

Don't make the female sex look stupid, do it for your own reasons, not because you're being pressured.

mrbplus

HSC
"Guys use 'love' to get sex, girls use sex to get love"

What most people yurn for is an intimate relationship where they feel loved for who they are. So many people think that sex=love, but that is totally bogus.

Feather, your post is a bit old now, but if you still check this forum... make sure you think about what you are really wanting in a relationship. Trust me, if a guy 'really' loves you, then he would fully respect your desire to wait. In fact, real love is sacrificial... giving up what you want for what your partner wants.

Don't go for second best. Look for a guy who is a man, not a horny mouse.

noworldwithoutu

HSC
mrbplus said:
"Guys use 'love' to get sex, girls use sex to get love"

What most people yurn for is an intimate relationship where they feel loved for who they are. So many people think that sex=love, but that is totally bogus.

Feather, your post is a bit old now, but if you still check this forum... make sure you think about what you are really wanting in a relationship. Trust me, if a guy 'really' loves you, then he would fully respect your desire to wait. In fact, real love is sacrificial... giving up what you want for what your partner wants.

Don't go for second best. Look for a guy who is a man, not a horny mouse.
good advice

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Oh Airness, you're such an airhead!
But you make me light-headed. :( It's either your graceful beauty or your stench. I mean aroma. Mmmmmmmm. Zesty. Are you Mexican flavoured? I say potato, you say tomato. Dreamerish say wtfbbq.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
But you make me light-headed. :( It's either your graceful beauty or your stench. I mean aroma. Mmmmmmmm. Zesty. Are you Mexican flavoured? I say potato, you say tomato. Dreamerish say wtfbbq.
Get a room already.

P.S. Wtfbbq.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
People should not be allowed to say 'I don't believe in ***', where *** clearly exists.

Like holier than thou abstinent girls who say 'Oh no, I don't believe in sex before marriage'. Turns out it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not - it happens.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I believe that the overall sentiment of this thread can be summed up with this ancient poetry I found:

I gotta warn you,
Max don't have sex with your ex
It will make you life complex
My Max, baby take it easy
Max don't have sex with your ex
It will knock you off your legs
Oh Max, stay cool and just relax

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
feathers said:
hi everybody... I've been wondering about this for a while, and i found a good forum to ask this question in.

See, here's the thing... I'm actually a virgin (not for religious reasonsI was waiting for the right time... now I'm just waiting for a guy that isn't a total psycho) but my ex boyfriend (whom incidentally I broke up with a year and a half ago) started talking to me again, and he's been saying all this shit about how he doesn't regret anything that happened with me and he misses me, but what the conversation eventually boiled down to is that he wants to be f*** buddies. He knows that I haven't had sex yet, but he keeps saying "you gotta have fun.. you'll enjoy it... you're so hot... you must be sick of being by yourself" yadda yadda. Actually, to tell you the truth, I AM kinda sick of waiting. But what would you do in this situation (for guys i probably know the answer, I'm more interested in what the girls have to say). Would you go for guarenteed sex, any time, 'no strings attached', or would you keep waiting?

my reaction is that if you are not sure, and you feel the need to ask others opinions than its not what you really want to do. I think you will have a lot more respect for yourself if you wait til you find what you are looking for.

besides that, exes are generally bad news anyway

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
omg this is totally freaky!
my ex boyfriend has been doing the same thing, casual sex etc etc
he knows i dont like him no more, coz ill tell him bluntly to his face, but i like him as a person atleast lol
he also knows im a virgin
hahaah weirddddd
i was contemplating it

these were my thoughts....
maybe they are yours too?
they may sound bizzare or totally not what your thinking but im gonna blurt anyway.. maybe we could relate and help eachother out in this situation lol

--i thought about doing it with him, coz i do want to have sex, and i know he's decent hearted lol
--its better than doing it with any random to lose my virginity
--i dont care about if im going out with him or not
--obviously he just wants sex, but so do i.. and the sex will BE there. if i want it. if he wants it.
--one thing is, i dont want to fall for him again.. but i know 99% that i wont. is just sex i keep thinking lol
-- one thing that puts me off is, should i jst wait for the right person? rah. i dont think i wanna wait. i just wanna fcuk! hahaha
-- he is straight to the point, i know its not bullshit with him. he's not gonna sweet talk me.. i know him too well for that
-- so why didnt we have sex when we were going out? I DONT KNOW lol i dont think it ever crossed my mind!

hahahaahah
ITS SO CONFUSINGGG
dont have sex for the sake of it, wait for someone special then unleash the power of MzbLaZeIT (if aussies have any that is)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i have special powers that i unleash, like in that movie unleashed with bret lee
except mine are sexy powers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)