casual sex or not? (1 Viewer)

rockhead

HSC
_boredofstudy_ said:
he just wants 2 fuk u n he talks shit becoz he cant get any 1 else 2 root him :)
your better off doing it with some random fella to whom you have no emotional attachment then to this dick who only wants you for sex who you still have feelings for... it will all get really messy and when he gets what he wants and leaves you, you will feel worse then you did in the first place..................buy a vibrator

V

val_dramaqueen

yes well... because i have a mind frame like a guy, i say JUMP HIS BONES STAT!! but thats me...
mmm... casual sex...

V

val_dramaqueen

OH but only do it if you dont have genuine feelings for this guy... if you really like him, don't do it...
This situation is a purely casual sex thing...
bad idea to do it if you actually "like" the guy...as in... want more than sex from him

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
omg this is totally freaky!
my ex boyfriend has been doing the same thing, casual sex etc etc
he knows i dont like him no more, coz ill tell him bluntly to his face, but i like him as a person atleast lol
he also knows im a virgin
hahaah weirddddd
i was contemplating it

these were my thoughts....
maybe they are yours too?
they may sound bizzare or totally not what your thinking but im gonna blurt anyway.. maybe we could relate and help eachother out in this situation lol

--i thought about doing it with him, coz i do want to have sex, and i know he's decent hearted lol
--its better than doing it with any random to lose my virginity
--i dont care about if im going out with him or not
--obviously he just wants sex, but so do i.. and the sex will BE there. if i want it. if he wants it.
--one thing is, i dont want to fall for him again.. but i know 99% that i wont. is just sex i keep thinking lol
-- one thing that puts me off is, should i jst wait for the right person? rah. i dont think i wanna wait. i just wanna fcuk! hahaha
-- he is straight to the point, i know its not bullshit with him. he's not gonna sweet talk me.. i know him too well for that
-- so why didnt we have sex when we were going out? I DONT KNOW lol i dont think it ever crossed my mind!

hahahaahah
ITS SO CONFUSINGGG

davin

HSC
N/A
if you want it, go for it, if you don't, then don't

HSC
if youre going to have sex do it with someone with either a greek god or an italian stallion

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
everybody knows we all want a close friend with whom we can make out occasionally. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
if youre going to have sex do it with someone with either a greek god or an italian stallion
So you can get raped ! by a few ! :p

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
sex without love :S that's silly, imo, but if you're that kinda girl who doesnt care about anything go for it, it's really up to you, but don't say ppl didnt warn you dude, you might regret it when you get older.

davin

HSC
N/A
eh, life is just a fancy word for regrets

noworldwithoutu

HSC
jennylim said:
no, no, NO, NO!!!
If you have any self respect then don't do it! You should wait till you get married, many guys don't respect women who have sex before marriage, let alone women who are willing to sleep with their ex's who have absolutely no respect for them.

What i think is a good question to ask is; "If i were to be diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, good forbid, will he be there to hold my hair back as I throw up from the chemotherapy?" If its yes then you could possibly trust him.

davin

HSC
N/A
theres a big big big diff between sex before marriage generally speaking and sex of more casual natures. don't mix it all togetehr

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Oh my holy Lord...I don't even know where to begin, because I can't believe you're even contemplating about this!!! The only correct solution here is NO NO NO NO NO!!! First of all, you've been waiting for a long time - the purpose? For the right guy at least!!! Is your ex the right guy??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! I know how sick you're of waiting, I'm a virgin for religious and personal reasons (until marriage)...so believe me, I know how in need of "physical satisfaction" you can be...But I WON'T give myself to someone who just wants to fool around...Have some self-respect and integrity, girl! Your body is a temple. Wouldn't you like LOVE + Sex? Besides, for me, by waiting until marriage, your white dress will mean something...The right guy WILL come, he'll care about what YOU think, how YOU feel and he WILL be respectable and dependable in difficult periods of your life. I hope you will keep waiting...for yourself and for the right guy. He shall deserve your virginity, it's priceless...

Last edited:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Oh my holy Lord...I don't even know where to begin, because I can't believe you're even contemplating about this!!! The only correct solution here is NO NO NO NO NO!!! First of all, you've been waiting for a long time - the purpose? For the right guy at least!!! Is your ex the right guy??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! I know how sick you're of waiting, I'm a virgin for religious and personal reasons (until marriage)...so believe me, I know how in need of "physical satisfaction" you can be...But I WON'T give myself to someone who just wants to fool around...Have some self-respect and integrity, girl! Your body is a temple. Wouldn't you like LOVE + Sex? Besides, for me, by waiting until marriage, your white dress will mean something...The right guy WILL come, he'll care about what YOU think, how YOU feel and he WILL be respectable and dependable in difficult periods of your life. I hope you will keep waiting...for yourself and for the right guy. He shall deserve your virginity, it's priceless...
Let me pray in your temple. I bet i can afford your virginity, nothing's priceless for a Law student. You know where to strt you kinky minx, the only correct solution is: YES YES YES!! I shall soil your white dress until it's all creamy white. If you insist, we can chuck a Britney than get annulled later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)