Castle Towers (1 Viewer)

pungpui

HSC
seremify007 said:
I heard other FFs have a pool. FFS why can't we have a pool?

</lame post.. just had to do that)
Carlingford has...but hey if you want a pool y didnt u join the RSL gym...theres a pool there i think. ALso, CT is pretty small if u think bout it...20 Bond St is much bigger (the old stock exchange floor) and lots more machines. CT has good (or better) change rooms though

pungpui

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i dont mind the britney ads...but the x-pole ads are lame...and the songs get boring coz they keep playing the same ones ova and ova again :)

but FF in towers is the best :)...
I remember at the uni gym they once played some Indian music and it was so hard to lift weights and not laugh...lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
pungpui said:
I remember at the uni gym they once played some Indian music and it was so hard to lift weights and not laugh...lol
lol are u srs...that is funny...wat uni do u go to??

at FF they play Romeo by Basement Jaxx...and thats based on an indian wedding...so its pretty funny :p

as to GJV working at Greater Union...ur so lucky...ive alwayz wanted to work there...do u know if their hiring??

jojo1234

HSC
OMG that place is EMO city hahahahah and @ night ...lots of gagsta wanna be faggots all friggen losers "ohh were so cool lets go hang out at the shops"

pungpui

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol are u srs...that is funny...wat uni do u go to??
Lol yea im serious, at the uts gym in the city. but I've only heard that once...obviously someone complained coz it seriously is a safety hazard! Suddenly this Punjabi music comes on, or even worse, if the radio's on and that premature ejaculation ad comes on...its a hazard!

PS go AUSTRALIA

Last edited:

pungpui

HSC
breaking said:
whats the rsl gym like?
Dunno havent been but wen i was looking for a gym I went up to them n asked for prices, and the bitch said I have to make an appointment wit some sales person...like fuck off if you cant even produce a price list they can go fuck themselves...all they want you to do is come specially and sit in a room so they can make u fill in all this crap n pretty much force u 2 join...

So yea i joined fitness first lol

Lori.

HSC
tasha1188 said:
as to GJV working at Greater Union...ur so lucky...ive alwayz wanted to work there...do u know if their hiring??
we'll probably hire again before the summer holidays. That is as close a date as I can give! management like to decide to hire at the worst possible time. As long as you declare yourself available all day saturdays, sundays and friday and tuesday nights you should be able to get as far as an interview. We discriminate highly against religious folk; if you write on our application form that you have to have sunday mornings off because your going to church, your form will likely get thrown out, so don't write that on there.
Also don't submit a 17 page resume. It's ridiculous. Many of the management folk don't have a long enough attention span to read that.
People who have a picture of them taking up a whole A4 page will be laughed at.
Put the forms into a sleeve, also. This kid gave me his all folded up out of his pocket last week, i told him to try again. I reckon that was pretty decend of me lol

As for interviews; if you get into one it'll prolly be a group interview, so be as blatant and overt as possible - the freak managers seem to like that.

So really, it's not that hard, in fact, its just circumstancial; theres nothing fair about being selected to be part of the G Unit, it just happens!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
GJV said:
we'll probably hire again before the summer holidays. That is as close a date as I can give! management like to decide to hire at the worst possible time. As long as you declare yourself available all day saturdays, sundays and friday and tuesday nights you should be able to get as far as an interview. We discriminate highly against religious folk; if you write on our application form that you have to have sunday mornings off because your going to church, your form will likely get thrown out, so don't write that on there.
Also don't submit a 17 page resume. It's ridiculous. Many of the management folk don't have a long enough attention span to read that.
People who have a picture of them taking up a whole A4 page will be laughed at.
Put the forms into a sleeve, also. This kid gave me his all folded up out of his pocket last week, i told him to try again. I reckon that was pretty decend of me lol

As for interviews; if you get into one it'll prolly be a group interview, so be as blatant and overt as possible - the freak managers seem to like that.

So really, it's not that hard, in fact, its just circumstancial; theres nothing fair about being selected to be part of the G Unit, it just happens!
Thanks for that advice GJV

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I've worked at Food for Less CT a few times.. and I know people who work at Coles, Myer, Kmart, Glassons and Swarovski. It's good in the sense that there is something to do in lunch breaks.. but it is much easier to spend money (especially with all the fast food places there). I live closer to Winsto Mall so I'm glad to work there instead though.. not as much temptation to buy things!

goan_crazy

HSC
cro_angel said:
I've worked at Food for Less CT a few times.. and I know people who work at Coles, Myer, Kmart, Glassons and Swarovski. It's good in the sense that there is something to do in lunch breaks.. but it is much easier to spend money (especially with all the fast food places there). I live closer to Winsto Mall so I'm glad to work there instead though.. not as much temptation to buy things!
Hi Cro angel :wave:
Might see you round at the towers one day :)

katy-g

HSC
breaking said:
whats the rsl gym like?
C2K is great. I love it. I was formely a 'Fernwood' Gym lady but yea, went to C2K one day with a mate to do a 'Body Jam' class and like fell in love.

Its pretty big nowadays too.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I used to work at Kernels Popcorn in Towers for a couple of years. This is my take on Castle Hill:

The younger chicks were reasonably hot, dressed in their current fad clothing.

Castle Records is a good independent music store that stocked a good collection of punk...long before JB Hi-Fi's popped up everywhere.

It is also filled with latte mums with their strollers and the elderly from the nearby retirement village.

There really isn't a lot to do in the Hills apart from hang-out in your McMansion or go to Towers, so the place generally illicits good-will from the shoppers.

A bit sterile, conservative...but all in all, pleasant.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
parra has too many lebs and asians.
blacktown has too many sudanese and white trash.

castle towers = win.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
breaking said:

castle towers = win.
lol, its so true. :eek:

<3 towers... ill be sure to grab a boost juice off joe m and stalk GJV at the movies

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
breaking said:

castle towers = win.
Bondi Junction pisses on all 3.

goan_crazy

HSC
Purp|e said:
lol, its so true. :eek:

<3 towers... ill be sure to grab a boost juice off joe m and stalk GJV at the movies
i've moved on from there Matt

working at parra now
not westfields

working at this telemarketing place
getting paid $20 an hour
DOUBLE wat boost paid me! :D
bastards at boost!:burn:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
GoodToGo said:
I used to work at Kernels Popcorn in Towers for a couple of years. This is my take on Castle Hill:

The younger chicks were reasonably hot, dressed in their current fad clothing.

Castle Records is a good independent music store that stocked a good collection of punk...long before JB Hi-Fi's popped up everywhere.
I'm also surprised... It's as if JB Hi-Fi just popped up everywhere overnight. I wish there was one in castle towers though.

GoodToGo said:
A bit sterile, conservative...but all in all, pleasant.
Agreed. It's a nice safe shopping environment =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)