Castle Towers (1 Viewer)

daman

HSC
worked at the costis fish market. its a pretty rich crowd , nice people, lots of familes and hot chicks!

daman

HSC
how'd you get a job at david jones? holla if there are any vacancies please

if anyone cares nandos in castle hill is looking

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I know quite a few people who work there... a few mates work at Subway, some at the Seacastle place, some at Timezone, and a few at Boost Juice, the Streets place (well i think it's still there), the Piazza stores (Malaysian shop and Sushi Train) and my friend used to work at Sushi Train.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i would love to work at towers...coz i go to the gym there...so its close and easy...i wanna work at HMV or Sanity or Greater Union...but im not bothered finding a job :p

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
daman said:
how'd you get a job at david jones? holla if there are any vacancies please
i just applied during the christmas period, worked for a month, boss was happy gave me a job. i think you can apply during mid-year though not sure...call em up i guess

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
tasha1188 said:
i would love to work at towers...coz i go to the gym there...so its close and easy...i wanna work at HMV or Sanity or Greater Union...but im not bothered finding a job :p
Haha I go to Fitness First too! They always seem to be advertising job spots on the Fitness First TV channel!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
seremify007 said:
Haha I go to Fitness First too! They always seem to be advertising job spots on the Fitness First TV channel!
they do?...ive never noticed :p...i never watch the FF tv channel...unless they play a good song :p

ohdato

HSC
Never really noticed the Pizza crew there neither the ethnic group they represent haha. Emos plenty but its fun for a laugh and plenty of hot chics in mini skirts/shorts in the middle of winter.
Free parking FTW!!!
Def beats Parramatta.

daman

HSC
seremify007 said:
what? they never do

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I work at boost juice castle towers
its alright.
Busy but as its right outside the movies...

pungpui

HSC
They always have ads about a career in the 'fitness industry'. They also play the same tedious songs over and over...and the occasional Britney...omg seriously.

Then they have like a movie of the month where they just play the preview non-stop...first it was that hugh grant/mandy moore crap, then x-men, now fast furious 3...and the skywalk ad. lol thats so sad i know them off by heart...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't forget that stupid X-pole advertisement... and yeh at the bottom they always talk about working in the fitness industry.

The Britney songs aren't always bad. That Toxic video always manages to get my heart rate up on the cardio ;)... but I guess I still prefer their MoS stuff. It's the only place I ever see the MoS MVs- some of them are quite amusing.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont mind the britney ads...but the x-pole ads are lame...and the songs get boring coz they keep playing the same ones ova and ova again :)

but FF in towers is the best :)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)